Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lmao Danny Green

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

lmao Danny Green
    Well, (they///media) don't want Wemby wasting away on the vine whilst Pop has the time of his life holding the Front Office on tender hooks. There is no upside to that for media. None. They can't crucify Pop yet for it, because Silver says so, but that day is coming.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is that fat of a whale even talking about basketball? Get her on some show about eating... Stupid .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well, (they///media) don't want Wemby wasting away on the vine whilst Pop has the time of his life holding the Front Office on tender hooks. There is no upside to that for media. None. They can't crucify Pop yet for it, because Silver says so, but that day is coming.
    If they are in the lottery again they absolutely will next year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green has not officially retired yet right?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    why is that fat of a whale even talking about basketball? Get her on some show about eating... Stupid .
    Pop made a mistake. He should have put talent around him this year exactly for this reason. The narrative was going to start sooner than later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop made a mistake. He should have put talent around him this year exactly for this reason. The narrative was going to start sooner than later.
    what could have he even done this year?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care I always knew from the day the Spurs won the lottery the media would make a strong effort to get Victor out of SA. Spurs have him for 7-8 years and after that anything can happen. I pay it no mind.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't care I always knew from the day the Spurs won the lottery the media would make a strong effort to get Victor out of SA. Spurs have him for 7-8 years and after that anything can happen. I pay it no mind.
    Not if Pop doesn’t win at least 30-35 games next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will. Also, what's up bro, the "Baguette Bradley" shtick wasn't working no more and now you have to change the angle to "Wemby will be out of San Antonio sooner or later"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what could have he even done this year?
    Anything resembling a competent, NBA-caliber starting PG would of been nice instead of ruining/exposing Sohan and wasting a chunk of the season doing that. I'm not a GM, but I think that wouldn't be too much to ask. Almost anything would of been better than what the old Man was doing.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They will. Also, what's up bro, the "Baguette Bradley" shtick wasn't working no more and now you have to change the angle to "Wemby will be out of San Antonio sooner or later"?
    ESPN got that started. Like I said they would. Didn’t think that would happen in year one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything resembling a competent, NBA-caliber starting PG would of been nice instead of ruining/exposing Sohan and wasting a chunk of the season doing that. I'm not a GM, but I think that wouldn't be too much to ask. Almost anything would of been better than what the old Man was doing.
    we should be getting that next season... Playing Sochan as PG is still dumb, so u're right about that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are not going to ever trade him even if he pouts. Media will have to accept he's going to be in SA for at least 7-8 years.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Spurs are not going to ever trade him even if he pouts. Media will have to accept he's going to be in SA for at least 7-8 years.
    Y’all said the same about Kawhi too. Media blasted SA for that. The point is when the media has a narrative, they will drive it home until they get the desired result. If he actually does start pouting, there’s nothing the Spurs can do to overcome it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please, if she was torching the Lakers you'd be down there, moving my head out of there and eating her beaver, you damn pup, you!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y’all said the same about Kawhi too. Media blasted SA for that. The point is when the media has a narrative, they will drive it home until they get the desired result. If he actually does start pouting, there’s nothing the Spurs can do to overcome it.
    Yep, and I've taught you that thru out our decades, child.

- Dad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're wrong, slicer. Those days are gone. Too much money to be earned by ALL concerned to waste temporal on it. The potential losses are down onto fine bond paper for those permitted to bear witness. Pop needs to be put out into one those pastures in Texas where the beautiful live with their hot daughter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I told ya to grow up and act like somebody and you finally listened.

Congratulations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please, if she was torching the Lakers you'd be down there, moving my head out of there and eating her beaver, you damn pup, you!
    pretty sure she loves the Lakers, while i don't give a about them, like no one should, as they ain't winning anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only natural that Laker's fans expect the NBA to gift them HoF. From Chamberlain on they've been able to merc their way to Lombardi's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will not let him go like they did to Kawhi. They won't acquiescence to him making Kawhi like demands. He plays out his contract and then he will be free to leave if he wants to leave. The Kawhi like situation will never happen again.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Spurs will not let him go like they did to Kawhi. They won't acquiescence to him making Kawhi like demands. He plays out his contract and then he will be free to leave if he wants to leave. The Kawhi like situation will never happen again.
    It’s a player driven league. Who was the last team that told a star player no to a trade?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's only natural that Laker's fans expect the NBA to gift them HoF. From Chamberlain on they've been able to merc their way to Lombardi's.
    Agreed,,,then Cuban showed up and put the stopper in the bottle on that rigamoral for always. We had it so sweet. And then GONE, POOF, over-over. Now we have to earn it just like the next asshole in the line.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s a player driven league. Who was the last team that told a star player no to a trade?
    Yep, and it's the Black man who jammed that notion down White man owner's throats. White men had run it thru White men/players, but no more.

Thread Information