Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's the 20 year-old kid."

RIP the overreactions on this board having nightmares about Wemby demanding a trade to Boston after 1 season in San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finger and Old McDonald have been saying this for awhile. Maybe putting it in the le will be the difference. We still have Lakers/Rockets/Mavs fans upset about the treadmill and no Wemby.

We are still going to get wishes of Wemby leaving because they see Doncic in the scenario we are supposed to be afraid of.
    We are still going to get wishes of trading all of our assets for dog because that is the level of assets they have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus thats a long le

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finger = sniffer? Lol.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus thats a long le
    Lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But which of the FIVE 20 year olds is it??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wembbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's nice and all but you still need a competent FO.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    To be fair I'm sure Kawhi made some pro team/Pop comments in his early years. Victor will be fine for now, but Spurs won't be able to slow play him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP def a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Swing and a miss. It's okay though, probably the most intelligent guess you'll make on this board even if it's 100% wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus thats a long le
    The long les may continue if the stupidity does.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of the local spurs writers are morons. These guys have no clue what’s going on with the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...So what's the plan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's the 20 year-old kid."

RIP the overreactions on this board having nightmares about Wemby demanding a trade to Boston after 1 season in San Antonio.
    Oh so now we'er gonna listen to the Spurs reporters who never have actual insight to anything? OK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this break the record for longest thread subject?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh so now we'er gonna listen to the Spurs reporters who never have actual insight to anything? OK.
    As opposed to ESPN and random fans with "bad vibes"?

I mean, sure. The null hypothesis here is that as long as Wemby is playing and putting up huge numbers, he's a spur. Until there's something definitive from Wemby or an extremely trustworthy source, there's absolutely no reason to believe Wemby is even mildly disgruntled with the Spurs org. Esp considering he wanted to come here to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this break the record for longest thread subject?
    It's within 3 characters of the max length allowed by the board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure Wembys on board until he's not, just like nephew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we needed a longer subject le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP should already how this place functions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP should already how this place functions.
    I do. I can still rip on idiocy when I see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been pretty resilient, I supported Pop all the way up through 18 straight losses in a season we drafted easily the best prospect since LeBron James. It's been a struggle and I am as guilty as anyone of getting caught up in the moment. I just want our boys to do well and not stink up the joint. I'm happy to eat crow if some of our roleplayers, especially a guy like Branham, step up. I just hope it's sooner rather than later, and I hope that whatever PATFO are doing, it keeps Victor here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to ESPN and random fans with "bad vibes"?

I mean, sure. The null hypothesis here is that as long as Wemby is playing and putting up huge numbers, he's a spur. Until there's something definitive from Wemby or an extremely trustworthy source, there's absolutely no reason to believe Wemby is even mildly disgruntled with the Spurs org. Esp considering he wanted to come here to begin with.
    Wrong, wrong and wrong again, just wishful thinking with zero base yourself...

Can hardly make a better source than the 20 y.o kid himself who have sent pleny of signal these past two weeks... saying he's sick of losing, and I mean right in the middle of the court that "he missed this ", also saying he's "used to climb the stairs running". If he's so emotional about losing in the middle of his first season, imagine in 3 years...

Did SA reporters spend one week with Wemby and his clan in Paris before the draft, like Windhorst did? Windhorst is as close as you can be from Wemby in the media, more than any SA journalist will ever be, and he's not speaking from his ass... And I won't elaborate on if Woj is a credible source as a journalist... The guy litterally knows and talk to everybody and their brother in NBA front offices, and is litterally announcing draft picks before the teams...

I don't know why a few guys seem to take it so personally, but it'll just take a few months to see if spurs and Wemby are really ready to suck ass for another 3-to 5 years, just adding a couple picks nest June and developing them for another 4 years next to this mediocre roster.
    Last edited by JPB; 03-06-2024 at 04:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really not sure everyone understands what kind of compe or and animal Wemby is, and the ambtions he has for himself. He's also special for that, Wemby is not your random, obedient, passive rookie who will accept anything spurs FO do... He wants to make history, be the GOAT. He'll be ready to dominate by next year, and would be potential MVP in a just a decent team. He wants the MVPs, he wants the accolades, he wants everything, saying exactly this in presse conference... And not a bit of everything, simply everything.

But yeah, he'll be happy wasting 4 freaking years seeing Pop "developing" all the Malaki Branhams, Blake Wesleys or Jeremy Sochans of the world plus whatever pick spurs will add to this terrible team while Wemby will put 30/15/5/5/5 a night in another loss.

He'll luuuuuvvvv every step of this with zero chance of seeing any of these guys becoming anything else than role players. I mean, are there really people who believe the current core will cons ute the core of a contender in 3 to 4 years? OR maybe we're gonna get Cooper Flag and Cameron Boozer too...? Or that Pop is so great that he"ll make these guys all stars or something while he never did that and never had to run a rebuild...? These people are in a cult, blindly believing the guru will bring them to Sirius, just because he's the guru. That's Trumper level of blindness.
    Last edited by JPB; 03-06-2024 at 04:45 AM.

Thread Information