My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dress up in drag,,,,and fake like they are electors,,,,
    Did Orange Criminal use grifted money,,,,from moron cult members,,,,to get all off on bribes?,,,,

Settlement in Wisconsin fake elector case offers new details on the strategy by Trump lawyers (msn.com)

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did Orange Criminal use grifted money,,,,from moron cult members,,,,to get all off on bribes?,,,,

Settlement in Wisconsin fake elector case offers new details on the strategy by Trump lawyers (msn.com)
    In the moment I was aghast and believed then it would be the highest summit to scale for the President. Do I blame him? No, I'd a done much worse had they threatened to blow up my wife and child. And that's what you all believed Trump would do, exact vengeance along brutal lines, but (they'd) be safe until law enforcement could put him down, like that rabid dog...-To Kill a Mockingbird-...and the same advice would hold true here at Trump's demise..."Stay away from him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive."

We crossed a line when he made President. And we can never go back. Ever. It's all our religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't get cryptic with me, Mult, I ain't in the mood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This ain't over.

The agreements settle a civil lawsuit brought by Democrats in 2022 against the two attorneys and 10 Republicans in Wisconsin who posed as fake electors. The Republicans settled in December; however...

"Wisconsin Atty. Gen. Josh Kaul, a Democrat, has suggested he’s relying on federal investigators while also not ruling out a state probe. Attorneys who negotiated the settlement said information in the do ents has already been provided to Kaul’s office."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get cryptic with me, Mult, I ain't in the mood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ain't over.

The agreements settle a civil lawsuit brought by Democrats in 2022 against the two attorneys and 10 Republicans in Wisconsin who posed as fake electors. The Republicans settled in December; however...

"Wisconsin Atty. Gen. Josh Kaul, a Democrat, has suggested he’s relying on federal investigators while also not ruling out a state probe. Attorneys who negotiated the settlement said information in the do ents has already been provided to Kaul’s office."
    Ok so perhaps they settled knowing the Feds will carry on?
    "Not ruling out a State probe." What was this latest probe?

Was it a probe of Threads anus?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ok so perhaps they settled knowing the Feds will carry on?
    "Not ruling out a State probe." What was this latest probe?

Was it a probe of Threads anus?
    ...what the !

Thread Information