Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now no woman can be shown in a kitchen?,,,,,,,,,better shutdown the cooking channel and lets see how all those women act if you do that, you dumb .
    She gives her State of The Union rebuttal from the kitchen you old fart?
    Yeah like she did not have time to be anywhere else because them cookies would burn!
    Very commonplace… happens all the time. The Kitchen Politician!

You are so lost…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Well I just happened to be in the kitchen making dinner for my family of 9 when Joe Biden caught my ear and oh my I just had to say something. I know it’s not my place to be so mad but just… oh my!!! Think of the kids raped by illegals”

Damn hemi red … ya fkn dolt.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah like she did not have time to be anywhere else because them cookies would burn!

You are so lost…
    “Well I just happened to be in the kitchen making dinner for my family of 9 when Joe Biden caught my ear and oh my I just had to say something. I know it’s not my place to be so mad but just… oh my!!! Think of the kids raped by illegals”

Damn hemi red … ya fkn dolt.
    peeg, you ain't what you used to be, kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are so lost…
    Plus bare foot and pregnant.

Oh, and dinner better be ready when I get home!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I thought it was an infomercial. But she never pulled out the cheap jewelry.
    Her mood changes were crazy weird.
    It was like a housewife that needed to be set free.
    If her speech/act was not an act, she needs a mood stabilizer.

Why rebut slurry fighting Joe with a housewife on the brink of a breakdown

Additionally MJT needs to be straightjacketed during almost anything were she is allowed in. And Muzzled of course. She is a child whose eyes will one day coalesce to form a cycloptic wench.
    Same here.

I was waiting to see video images of struggling magas and hear her begging for bus coupons for magas like KarrinS to get to work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not their best stuff but pretty good. I like the message.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not their best stuff but pretty good. I like the message.

cue the: “no one watches SNL since we formed a cult under our orange Q messiah!”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry for all you Trump failures who are failing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sorry for all you Trump failures who are failing.

That's only because Trump made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the hate for Trump but I don't get the love for Biden. This dude sponsored segregation laws in the mid-70s. NBC News - "he also led the charge on an issue that kept black students away from the classrooms of white students. " He was buddies with George Wallace and the last member of Congress with the KKK, Robert Byrd. This dude has been playing people for 50 years and is an old white racist using black people to gain and hold power.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the hate for Trump but I don't get the love for Biden. This dude sponsored segregation laws in the mid-70s. NBC News - "he also led the charge on an issue that kept black students away from the classrooms of white students. " He was buddies with George Wallace and the last member of Congress with the KKK, Robert Byrd. This dude has been playing people for 50 years and is an old white racist using black people to gain and hold power.
    Welcome to the indoctrinated democrat voter, bro. Biden called Obama clean and articulate as if he is surprised a black man could be that. How the do you call anyone clean as if youre surprised and it not be an insult? He also says if you dont vote for me, you aint black,,,,but blacks dont give a , they have been indoctrinated. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. Newsom in Cali has promised reparations,,,his state is a broke hole and cant afford it but blacks fall for it every in' time. Have blacks received one in' dollar in reparations in Calizuela?,,,,nope,,,,,never will. Blacks are in the same overall situation they have been for decades,,,,the victim and in poverty,,,,and thats where the democrats want them,,,,,controlled.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    peeg, you ain't what you used to be, kid.
    When has peeg ever been anything?,,,,he's a poor man's Nono and Chumper,,,,he tries so hard but at the end of the day is a wanna be. But, the world needs losers also to balance things out,,,the peegs of the world fill that role,,,,

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I have yet to encounter anyone that loves Biden beyond creepy white liberals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It only seems like love because Trump is the absolute worst possible choice those idiots could've come up with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It only seems like love because Trump is the absolute worst possible choice those idiots could've come up with.
    ...for you, Dumper, yes, absolutely. That's why we're here, middle of the night.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    most people that voted for Biden arent a bunch of braindead re s that feel the need to pledge an undying allegiance to some geezer overlord like the magas because their lives are empty and this is how they feel like they're apart of something bigger. we all just recognize that one dude is an actual politician who will do his duty to uphold and protect the cons ution while the orange fat is a deranged, dementia ridden psychopath that is only looking to further himself. the choice is obvious and it has nothing to do with love. the reality is that these are sad times for Americans and the two party system is trash
    Last edited by Joseph Kony; 03-11-2024 at 08:39 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where exactly are you seeing "love for Biden?"

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only the most re ed liberals like Biden. People voted against Trump in 2020.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say I couldn't give a less if Biden keeled over the day after the election but the Democrats will remain a terrible party until at least the dinosaurs like Pelosi and Schumer die off, and even after that will probably get some dip like Schiff to take leadership (can't ing believe he beat out Katie Porter).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would say I couldn't give a less if Biden keeled over the day after the election but the Democrats will remain a terrible party until at least the dinosaurs like Pelosi and Schumer die off, and even after that will probably get some dip like Schiff to take leadership (can't ing believe he beat out Katie Porter).
    The bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey B was out clubbing after the speech?

So fired up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joey B was out clubbing after the speech?

So fired up.
    The genocidal bas .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When even the NY Post s on you....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    most people that voted for Biden arent a bunch of braindead re s that feel the need to pledge an undying allegiance to some geezer overload like the magas because their lives are empty and this is how they feel like they're apart of something bigger. we all just recognize that one dude is an actual politician who will do his duty to uphold and protect the cons ution while the orange fat is a deranged, dementia ridden psychopath that is only looking to further himself. the choice is obvious and it has nothing to do with love. the reality is that these are sad times for Americans and the two party system is trash
    Solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When has peeg ever been anything?,,,,he's a poor man's Nono and Chumper,,,,he tries so hard but at the end of the day is a wanna be. But, the world needs losers also to balance things out,,,the peegs of the world fill that role,,,,
    Mentally re ed home bound colostomy bag carrying old fks pretending I have and now have not, “BEEN SOMETHING” ?
    I have no idea what this even means. And yes I absolutely tie this to putrid brain rotted old farts. Both of them.

Thread Information