Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the hate for Trump but I don't get the love for Biden. This dude sponsored segregation laws in the mid-70s. NBC News - "he also led the charge on an issue that kept black students away from the classrooms of white students. " He was buddies with George Wallace and the last member of Congress with the KKK, Robert Byrd. This dude has been playing people for 50 years and is an old white racist using black people to gain and hold power.
    Love for Biden?
    It was literally “ANYONE ELSE BUT ORANGE TRASH” 2020
    And the FACT that Trump was hated this much totally escapes you?
    What country do you live in?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Love for Biden?
    It used to be America. But that America exists only in our memories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love for Biden?
    I don't get how you pick one devout racist over another. Especially when the one you picked did everything he could to keep your parents and grandparents in a corral. You should be tin on both these dudes and not allow yourself to be played.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get how you pick one devout racist over another. Especially when the one you picked did everything he could to keep your parents and grandparents in a corral. You should be tin on both these dudes and not allow yourself to be played.
    Sorry, Trump's obviously much worse and it's a choice between the two. If you vote for RFK Jr. or some as a protest, you're voting for the worst choice.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The difference, db? Trump made President.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry, Trump's obviously much worse and it's a choice between the two. If you vote for RFK Jr. or some as a protest, you're voting for the worst choice.
    And here I thought {they'd} either talked, or worried Jr. out of this. State sponsored CNN made it seem that-a-way. Methinks {they} came close, but, the payoff was not strong enough to convince him not to do this, eh, Dumper? Long way to go though; [they] may yet git 'er done by hook, or, by crook.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    3rd party vote is a wasted vote.

But I get your frustration on this. Most of the country feels the same, according to polling data.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    3rd party vote is a wasted vote.

But I get your frustration on this. Most of the country feels the same, according to polling data.
    That's how Clinton got in there that time when Perot screwed it up.

RJK Jr. could be a real problem for Biden...if Jr., doesn't slip on a banana peel twixt now and November.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's how Clinton got in there that time when Perot screwed it up.

RJK Jr. could be a real problem for Biden...if Jr., doesn't slip on a banana peel twixt now and November.
    I still don't think Biden will be on the ticket. Dems are pretty cunning and will wheel old Joe off to a nursing home soon.

But according to polling, RFK seems to pull almost equally from both Trump and Joe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I still don't think Biden will be on the ticket. Dems are pretty cunning and will wheel old Joe off to a nursing home soon.

But according to polling, RFK seems to pull almost equally from both Trump and Joe.
    ...I don't believe it on the Trump side of that polling. (They're) trying to "talk" Jr. out of it by posting that erroneous materiel.

If Biden is alive he'll be on that ticket and in the bitter end will win vs. Trump. THEN and only THEN will they replace him after he's sworn. Don't be shocked if they squeeze Hillary in there as the VP/if lawful after upping Harris/by law. THEN you're talking perhaps a 16-20 year block of a combination of Harris/Hillary (1 or the other) as President!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh cool a 'but both sides do it' guy sighting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

On this coming ticket? Of course he'll be on it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a well funded third party candidate that represents the "middle" and that's actually capable of taking votes from both democrats and republicans. That would at least force democrats and republicans to moderate their positions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh cool a 'but both sides do it' guy sighting
    Absolutely, Blake. What's good for the goose, is sauce for the gander.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a well funded third party candidate that represents the "middle" and that's actually capable of taking votes from both democrats and republicans. That would at least force democrats and republicans to moderate their positions.
    what's the "moderate" position?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what's the "moderate" position?
    Not threatening to blow him and his family up, OR, not cutting his head off if he makes President again.

Thread Information