My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had a thread for this a couple years ago.

The truth is out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon has $1.5 mil of unlikely incentives, which he hasn't earnt (>-65 games + (a) DREB rate, (b) FT, (c) playoff games). A total of $6 mil for his contract over 4 years.
    Tre has $520 833, unspecified, unlikely too. A total of $1 mil for two years.

Vassell will have $2 391 303 of unlikely incentives next season. $11 mil over his 5 year contract.

All of these are performance based incentives, which are classified as likely or unlikely, depending on whether it has been achieved during the previous season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon has $1.5 mil of unlikely incentives, which he hasn't earnt (>-65 games + (a) DREB rate, (b) FT, (c) playoff games). A total of $6 mil for his contract over 4 years.
    Tre has $520 833, unspecified, unlikely too. A total of $1 mil for two years.

Vassell will have $2 391 303 of unlikely incentives next season. $11 mil over his 5 year contract.

All of these are performance based incentives, which are classified as likely or unlikely, depending on whether it has been achieved during the previous season.

those unlikely to be earned incentives are probably related to passes per game to wemby tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know why the requirements are not revealed?
    The post a few year ago had exact data.
    DJ and White both had to make X amount of treys. A few others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know why the requirements are not revealed?
    The post a few year ago had exact data.
    DJ and White both had to make X amount of treys. A few others.
    Digging deeper, this is what I've found about Vassell's:
    • $543K: Top 15 in Reg Season 3PM
    • $543K: FTA/FGA >=0.25
    • $543K: Per 36 Blks >= 0.9
    • $543K: Rd 2, plays 75% of playoff gms
    • $217K: Make an All-NBA team

No idea about Tre's, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like those incentives for Devin. Should make him work even harder on both ends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Digging deeper, this is what I've found about Vassell's:
    • $543K: Top 15 in Reg Season 3PM
    $543K: FTA/FGA >=0.25
    • $543K: Per 36 Blks >= 0.9
    • $543K: Rd 2, plays 75% of playoff gms
    • $217K: Make an All-NBA team
    Do you read that as for every 10 FGAs he needs to ave 2.5 FTAs?

3 pointers for Vassell i have mixed feeling about. Is that in part what inspired him to be Chucky Vassell when much better shots were available or---gasp gawd forbid he pass it to Wemby or another? He is improving. Nearly enough but he is improving on distributing the ball and not being Kobme Chucker every time down the court. But was / is this incentive part of his motivation? Must be.

Round 2 oh yea, we'll take that. Oh wait is that for the duration of the contract? I want a higher ceiling then 2R two years from now.

All NBA team only gets him 217 the lowest of the incentives? Or is that stuff besides All Pro? Like DPOY (lol no). What exact All NBA teams is Vassell a candidate for?
    If he made the all around All Pro team i'd say make the incentive 5 million.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really like the FTA/FGA incentive (his current ration is .202, so not terribly far off), pushes him towards some aggressiveness that we need out of him, but I share Mul roll's concerns about the 3PM incentive (he currently ranks 31st with 145. 15th is 169 held by Trae Young and FVV) , as it does encourage some extra chuckage that we don't really need

Thread Information