Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have no hope at all with the corpses of James and AD treadmilling. They offered the Hawks three picks and three swaps which the Hawks turned down. That tells you what their prospects are. Lakers fan has good reason to be jelly.

Mavs fan has to be mad with Doncic enter years 6-8 where stars typically leave when they feel they have no shot to win. Mavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have no hope at all with the corpses of James and AD treadmilling. They offered the Hawks three picks and three swaps which the Hawks turned down. That tells you what their prospects are. Lakers fan has good reason to be jelly.

Mavs fan has to be mad with Doncic enter years 6-8 where stars typically leave when they feel they have no shot to win. Mavs
    The Lakers don't have three picks to offer until draft day. This never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers don't have three picks to offer until draft day. This never happened.
    You ready to fixate on a point of fact that doesn't change the argument again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ready to fixate on a point of fact that doesn't change the argument again?
    What's the argument? That a trade offer the Lakers never made tells us what the Laker's prospects are? Are you unable to make your argument without making up? Maybe that tells us how good your argument is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the argument? That a trade offer the Lakers never made tells us what the Laker's prospects are? Are you unable to make your argument without making up? Maybe that tells us how good your argument is.
    my argument is that the Lakers are treadmilling and have reason to be jealous. I started off the argument bringing up the corpses of James and AD and the current treadmill. that of course stands on its own merits and gives good reason for the premise.

I was incorrect on the Lakers offer. the Lakers were only offering 2 picks and a swap, plus two players, and were looking for a 3rd team to give the Hawks more. does this reality put the Lakers in a good light? Of course not. They were desperate to get something done and failed.

Glad to see you are still lazy, petty, and fixating on the proverbial tree in a forest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're all so emo it's insane considering most of u are adults ...
    Aren’t you the guy who goes ape every single time someone didn’t pass to wemby?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Lakers fans have even more reason to go jelly than I thought.

Not only were they trying to leverage every asset they had short of Reeves, looked to upgrade their trash with another team, and failed.

They then had to watch while the Hawks are squawking for their picks back from us up to the deadline.

Lakers fan has to know that if they had our picks, Murray would be theirs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my argument is that the Lakers are treadmilling and have reason to be jealous. I started off the argument bringing up the corpses of James and AD and the current treadmill. that of course stands on its own merits and gives good reason for the premise.

I was incorrect on the Lakers offer. the Lakers were only offering 2 picks and a swap, plus two players, and were looking for a 3rd team to give the Hawks more. does this reality put the Lakers in a good light? Of course not. They were desperate to get something done and failed.

Glad to see you are still lazy, petty, and fixating on the proverbial tree in a forest.
    Lakers can't even offer two picks until Draft day.

Speaking of lazy. Correcting a factoid you pulled out of your ass with another one you just pulled out of your ass. Typical FuzzyLumpkins post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers can't even offer two picks until Draft day.

Speaking of lazy. Correcting a factoid you pulled out of your ass with another one you just pulled out of your ass. Typical FuzzyLumpkins post.
    I love how you are so desperate to win points of fact like an outraged simpleton.

Still fixated on the tree acting like you have accomplished something. By all mean glorify my errors. The Lakers still have good reason to feel jelly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how you are so desperate to win points of fact like an outraged simpleton.

Still fixated on the tree acting like you have accomplished something. By all mean glorify my errors. The Lakers still have good reason to feel jelly.
    Not fixated on anything. You felt this supporting evidence of a purported Laker offer important enough to use it to support your point, except you just made it up... twice. It's just typical FuzzyLumpkins... say some dumb , get called out, deflect. "That wasn't even my point! Your petulant! Wah!"

It's just comical at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not fixated on anything. You felt this supporting evidence of a purported Laker offer important enough to use it to support your point, except you just made it up... twice. It's just typical FuzzyLumpkins... say some dumb , get called out, deflect. "That wasn't even my point! Your petulant! Wah!"

It's just comical at this point.
    Do you have a point other than you are upset with me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have a point other than you are upset with me?
    Upset with you? I don't care about you enough to be upset with you buddy, sorry to break your heart.

Make up more , continue to get called out. That's just the way it works around here. Maybe you can get away with it in the political forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upset with you? I don't care about you enough to be upset with you buddy, sorry to break your heart.

Make up more , continue to get called out. That's just the way it works around here. Maybe you can get away with it in the political forum.
    scott I know this might surprise you but you are not the first person to nitpick points of fact after I have made them feel stupid. It is kinda my schtick.

It is pretty obvious that you are pretty impressed with yourself and it bothers you that I am not of a similar mind.

You can whine about me to the mods if you like. I would tell them I was talking about basketball until you tried to turn a correction into a character assassination.

But hey, if you want to say you are zen that is fine, zen master. I will not argue it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scott I know this might surprise you but you are not the first person to nitpick points of fact after I have made them feel stupid. It is kinda my schtick.

It is pretty obvious that you are pretty impressed with yourself and it bothers you that I am not of a similar mind.

You can whine about me to the mods if you like. I would tell them I was talking about basketball until you tried to turn a correction into a character assassination.

But hey, if you want to say you are zen that is fine, zen master. I will not argue it.
    If this is the post you needed to feel good about yourself, I'm glad you made it. Seems like self-congratulations on SpursTalk is about the best thing you've got going. Congrats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is the post you needed to feel good about yourself, I'm glad you made it. Seems like self-congratulations on SpursTalk is about the best thing you've got going. Congrats?
    I know you see what I am talking about and are just content to whine. Another common response is people rise to the challenge and compete. I prefer that outcome because I learn. You're disappointing instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still watch BSPN?
    For real. They started trying to get political and boom they lost a ton of viewers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For real. They started trying to get political and boom they lost a ton of viewers.
    no ; why would anyone turn a sports venue political? Or bring up politics when no one else has?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren’t you the guy who goes ape every single time someone didn’t pass to wemby?
    tbh…

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Na they lost me when no matter what you are watching they reference lebron, lakers, kobe, curry or golden state. To me it seems like some type of brainwash process so i stopped watching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BSPN doing collusion as usual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottomline is even if this were like it as for Leonard, who obviously wanted to go back home, nothing would happen for 6 or more years just like with Leonard.

The Mavs should worry about this as that greener pastures clock is ticking for Doncic who is finishing his 6th.

Overall, the thing lasted in the ESPN cycle only for a day. There back to the RotY talk and the Spurs resurgence since the ASB now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bottomline is even if this were like it as for Leonard, who obviously wanted to go back home, nothing would happen for 6 or more years just like with Leonard.

The Mavs should worry about this as that greener pastures clock is ticking for Doncic who is finishing his 6th.

Overall, the thing lasted in the ESPN cycle only for a day. There back to the RotY talk and the Spurs resurgence since the ASB now.
    No rookie in history has refused their first contract after their rookie deal, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. As we all know at ST, CuckSPN has been slanging BS narratives for years. They jockride the big market teams and say it's good for the league. They were ting on Joker for a while until he forced them to backtrack. You would think Spurs just need to improve year by year, but I think it was exstatic that said that the media will always want more from the Spurs until they get Wemby to a big market team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No rookie in history has refused their first contract after their rookie deal, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. As we all know at ST, CuckSPN has been slanging BS narratives for years. They jockride the big market teams and say it's good for the league. They were ting on Joker for a while until he forced them to backtrack. You would think Spurs just need to improve year by year, but I think it was exstatic that said that the media will always want more from the Spurs until they get Wemby to a big market team.
    So you prescribe to conspiratorial thinking and knew the content of the OP was . Not surprised but thanks.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You're worked up.

A Rockets fan is pushing this in the NBA forum. Rockets fans are upset still over the lottery last year and it has only gotten worse now that Wemby is getting HoF talk in his rookie year and we get a top 3 pick again while they treadmill.

In the meantime, their pick, Thompson, plays like a child and has flashed the upside of maybe winning a dunk contest.

Of course it's stupid. That is the whole point.
    ESPN is talking about it. THEY are driving it. Unless you say I caused that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN is talking about it. THEY are driving it. Unless you say I caused that
    I am comfortable with ambiguity. People that think it is meaningful in and of itself are dumb.

Thread Information