Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It didn't come from a Spurs forum that's for sure.
    No, it came from that ty article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I find so interesting is that conversation was a decade ago and you have been holding on to it for so long. I know the whole rent free concept is important to you and all I can say is

Let's relive it shall we?

So you were peddling the idea that black people are more prone to violence because of a so called 'warrior gene.' You even had this article that you thought explained it.

Prima facie, I pointed out that the gene was not bound by race and it should have never been expected because race was irrelevant to genetics.

It was at that point I explained to you how the current racial paradigm in the US is mostly as it is because of white people line breed (read: inbreeding) for a white skin phenotype. that upset you so I had to explain further.

See you were breaking the world down into skin color and making suppositions off that. straight dumb. genetics operates in isolated populations known as haplogroups. there are several in the US for example. while skin color in texas and south africa are the same, the genetic makeups of the populations are distinct is the take away here. thinking that you can equate two from those distinct populations on phenotype like skin color was monumentally ignorant.

So I did my usual "why would someone do that" with this whole thing and all I can say is I mean you stopped arguing on merit, fragmented hard, and are always angry but telling people you are not.
    So just to be clear. Your stance now is that you were not involved in that convo and do not disagree with my arguments here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So just to be clear. Your stance now is that you were not involved in that convo and do not disagree with my arguments here?
    Doofus I was never involved in that discussion. Go look up the thread your referencing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doofus I was never involved in that discussion. Go look up the thread your referencing.
    That was not what I was saying. I was asking if you disagreed with the arguments therein.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was not what I was saying. I was asking if you disagreed with the arguments therein.
    Why in 's name would I bother to argue with you? You misquoted me multiple times about a basketball topic. You think you're worth my time arguing a real topic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why in 's name would I bother to argue with you? You misquoted me multiple times about a basketball topic. You think you're worth my time arguing a real topic?
    There it is. It should not be hard to say that making suppositions off race is dumb on its own but armed with a mutually exclusive reality you dissemble.

It's okay, zen master.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There it is. It should not be hard to say that making suppositions off race is dumb on its own but armed with a mutually exclusive reality you dissemble.

It's okay, zen master.
    I don't think you understand what you're even typing at this point. You mentioned race out of nowhere (go back to the thread and check). Anyway I'm done with this. Mods can close this thread as far as I'm concerned. FussyButtkiss ruined it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you understand what you're even typing at this point. You mentioned race out of nowhere (go back to the thread and check). Anyway I'm done with this. Mods can close this thread as far as I'm concerned. FussyButtkiss ruined it.
    Please alert the mods. I called you a casual racist after you compared me to an ESL in a negative light. We both know that made you mad and you popped off about a previous race discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please alert the mods. I'm a dumb troll who can't even use ChatGPT properly. My life is pathetic I'm crying for help.
    Gotcha.

Thread Information