My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Sochan’s grade?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barlow makes no sense next to Wemby. Keldon sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Sochan’s grade?
    who's Sochan?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What bothered me the most last night was Devin being an absolute non-factor for anything other than c&s 3s.
    As timvp wrote, let's hope that's on him not being healthy, because if he can't get to the rim or at least in favorable mid-range positions on consistent basis, especially when Wemby isn't on the floor with him, then he's not worth his contract.

Others aren't good enough, huge amplitudes in their level of play are expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not worried about Devin. He just came off some hip tightness and Pop said they will see how he feels for the B2B, so he might even be out today. He's not at 100%.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor was really rushing shots every time he got the ball within 15 feet. Though maybe understandable when he doesn't have teammates he can pass to and expect anything positive to happen if he slows it down enough for hard doubles to come.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin doesn't get to the rim very often. Doesn't have the athleticism to beat his man on the regular.

Where can I find a season long shot % chart?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin doesn't get to the rim very often. Doesn't have the athleticism to beat his man on the regular.

Where can I find a season long shot % chart?
    https://www.nba.com/stats/player/1630170/shots-dash

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/dev...ell-shot-chart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty strange/mysterious how much better he is from 3 on the right-hand side of the court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Vassell returned after sitting out a game with a hip injury. It didn’t look like he was 100% healthy."

Story of his career thus far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a frustrating loss. This team is just as good with Wemby as they are without him sometimes tbh. Bad shot selection overall.

Once they put a complimentary roster around Wemby and these guys learn to play together we will be back. I really feel like it is a balancing act for everyone; he has all the talent and a long leash (almost too long) while the rest of the squad are solid role players but they are all bench guys now learning a new system playing with an alien.

I love the current approach of PATFO and am very patient but man some of these games are god damn painful to watch outside of the Wemby hi-lites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a frustrating loss. This team is just as good with Wemby as they are without him sometimes tbh. Bad shot selection overall.

Once they put a complimentary roster around Wemby and these guys learn to play together we will be back. I really feel like it is a balancing act for everyone; he has all the talent and a long leash (almost too long) while the rest of the squad are solid role players but they are all bench guys now learning a new system playing with an alien.

I love the current approach of PATFO and am very patient but man some of these games are god damn painful to watch outside of the Wemby hi-lites.
    It seemed to me that the Warriors took us more seriously in the prep. They were beating us to spots and getting into passing lanes a lot better this time around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors badly needed this win and the Spurs were nearly in it despite pretty much everyone having a bad game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby has already raised the expectation so much
    Early in the season this game would have been a A

I agree with the C though

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What bothered me the most last night was Devin being an absolute non-factor for anything other than c&s 3s.
    As timvp wrote, let's hope that's on him not being healthy, because if he can't get to the rim or at least in favorable mid-range positions on consistent basis, especially when Wemby isn't on the floor with him, then he's not worth his contract.

Others aren't good enough, huge amplitudes in their level of play are expected.
    Not sure what you've been seeing in the last 2 months of Devins play. It's been consistency and improvement. His driving and pull up game was off yesterday. Hes allowed to be banged up and he's bound to have bad games. The man is only 23 .

Thread Information