My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GSW weren't all really built for the playoffs. Their offensive numbers drop off quite significantly even in the le years. Durant just makes it impossible for teams to guard them. To their credit, they still play a high level defensive game, but without Durant there, the GSW would likely still be a champion, but likely a 2 or 3 time champion instead of 4 time.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The GSW weren't all really built for the playoffs. Their offensive numbers drop off quite significantly even in the le years. Durant just makes it impossible for teams to guard them. To their credit, they still play a high level defensive game, but without Durant there, the GSW would likely still be a champion, but likely a 2 or 3 time champion instead of 4 time.
    I don't like the sound of implication to that summary judgment, amb. Now I got a pit in my stomach.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Every team has caveats why they won. It don't matter. You win or you don't. Isiah knows this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look cleveland losing 2 of their top 3 players to even win their first le tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If they're doing what ifs, he should have told Donkey that he would have spent most of his career in China, if he lands anywhere else other than Golden State, with 2 top 10 all time shooters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really sure what kind of argument he's trying to make... so taking durant made them better... so what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really sure what kind of argument he's trying to make... so taking durant made them better... so what?
    bc draymond and steph are adamant that they never needed KD for their legacy or to win, which is crap bc they were calling him to join immediately after losing to lebron with a somewhat healthy cavs squad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bc draymond and steph are adamant that they never needed KD for their legacy or to win, which is crap bc they were calling him to join immediately after losing to lebron with a somewhat healthy cavs squad
    Yea it's bull how they sucked the dudes and told him everything he wanted to hear to get him there. He wins them 2 rings and they start mouthing off about how they didn't need him. Just stupid. It's why everyone hates their ass team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea it's bull how they sucked the dudes and told him everything he wanted to hear to get him there. He wins them 2 rings and they start mouthing off about how they didn't need him. Just stupid. It's why everyone hates their ass team.
    I have always viewed both Steph and Draymond as two sides of a dirty coin. Draymond is a more obvious in your face bag where Steph is a sleazy behind the scenes type of guy. Whatever Draymond says is what Steph also believes. Draymond takes the bullets for Steph.

Kevin is also a pretty stupid guy. Draymond disrespected him from day 1 when he was recruiting him by telling him they didn't need him. That should have already showed Kevin that Draymond didn't respect him to begin with. A healthy person would have recognized that and not signed with the Warriors after that incident, but Kevin has mental health problems, so he was dumb enough to sign with the Warriors.

Thread Information