Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Chocolate & Flowers
    chocolate only works if she's skinny and has the metabolism, but generally women that are fit are too big of health nuts to eat candy. Unless they're stoners with the munchies in which case it's a hard pass regardless.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'm not talking about the hambeast latina who works at McDonalds who was hot when was 19 before getting knocked up by Tyrone the drug dealer. The ones that actually have more than a couple of brain cells and are somewhat educated and go to the gym always look 10 years younger. Back when I lived in the Big D and when they were first getting invaded by Venezuelans/Guatemalans, I'd regularly go on dates with latina women in their early 30s who looked like they were 24. Always much more pleasant to be around then the fatty, boss b1tch American woman who got DEI'd into some bullsh1t middle management job at your run of the mill tech company rofl
    I will not date foreign women of any kind given my personal experience, but different strolks for different fokes I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    [FONT="]Some quick background on me. I am 37 male and single. I have never been in a relationship before. I live with my parents on the eastern side of the US. I have learned to enjoy living a simpler life. I do not worry about chasing money or anything like that. I live smartly and frugally. But I only earn around 30,000 a year. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]I am very happy with my life. I am not looking to move, change careers or start earning more. I know this seems to upset some people. But it really is just who I am and what makes me happy. But I am realizing I do not earn enough to support and provide for a family.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Which is totally fine. But it does make the kind of dating I have been attempting all my life even more difficult. I have always dated to marry. When I first started dating at 20 (or at least trying at that age) my goal was always to date people I might be interested in marrying. Get to know them. Decide whom I want a relationship with. And maybe pursue marriage with them. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]I do not have such a direct path to marriage now. While I am still open to it someday it might be 10 or 20 years before I am ready to marry (or at least have someone willing to marry me lol). [/FONT]
    [FONT="]I am still interested in pursuing relationships and romantic friendships. So, I realize I need to casually date. But like I said I have never done it before, have no idea what it is even about. I am not really looking for a FWB. I would fall in love too quickly and easily that it would not be fair to my partner. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]I am interested in how people casually date. How do people casually get into relationships? What are the typical rules of casual dating? I really do just have no experience or training with it. [/FONT]
    Thank you so much to anyone who can help. Also, just some quick info my hobbies are reading, writing, philosophy, theology, weed edibles, sex with myself, and working out. I realize they may not be the best hobbies for meeting people. But they are what I have to work with Thank you again to anyone.
    After reading this, Ive come to the conclusion there is no answer for you, nor is there any hope. There is only one way out of your situation...............

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    o and welcome to r/findapath! We are glad you found your way here. Please know that you are not alone. We are here to listen, to offer support, and to help guide you. While no one can make decisions for you, we are here to help you find a path; we believe that everyone has the power to heal and grow.

The moderation teams want to remind everyone that individuals submitting posts may be in vulnerable situations and all are in need of guidance. Please provide a safe and constructive space by practicing empathy and understanding in your comments; criticism is welcomed with the right words. You are encouraged to share your thoughts, feelings, and relevant experiences to assist those seeking guidance on the subreddit.

We are here to support each other and we believe that, together, we can make a difference.

Thank you for being a part of our community.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am interested in how people casually date. How do people casually get into relationships? What are the typical rules of casual dating? I really do just have no experience or training with it.
    Thank you so much to anyone who can help. Also, just some quick info my hobbies are reading, writing, philosophy, theology, weed edibles, sex with myself, and working out. I realize they may not be the best hobbies for meeting people. But they are what I have to work with Thank you again to anyone.
    Have you asked this playa?
    Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Not before they take Pochahontas, but still, she thicker than a frosty served during an Alaskan winter.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    After reading this, Ive come to the conclusion there is no answer for you, nor is there any hope. There is only one way out of your situation...............
    ...see your parents out. You'll never regret it as when you get there they'll be waitin'.

Thread Information