Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a piece of .
    I feel the same way about the people that ignore our laws and dont give a about how we feel when they break into our country,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember these piece of illegals?,,,, 'em.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel the same way about the people that ignore our laws and dont give a about how we feel when they break into our country,,,,
    You're worse.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Testify!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, whatta ya know,,,it looks like the six that died on the bridge were illegals,,,,but waiting to confirm so i can decide if i care or not that they died,,,,

Immigrants killed in Baltimore bridge collapse died doing job 'others do not want to do' (yahoo.com)
    State sponsored CNN did not include that fact that they were illegal when State sponsored CNN proudly reported they were immigrants.

God's speed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, whatta ya know,,,it looks like the six that died on the bridge were illegals,,,,but waiting to confirm so i can decide if i care or not that they died,,,,

Immigrants killed in Baltimore bridge collapse died doing job 'others do not want to do' (yahoo.com)
    Did you even read the article you posted?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. You know the drill...when Trump killed 400k with Covid you too were ecstatic. When Biden said he'd "shut it down" then has proceeded to kill 3/4 of million Americans with Covid you were fine & dandy, peeg.

This is an absolute fkn lie that the brothers in death have to make up so as to make believe they have a smidgen of humanity left in them.

I am perfectly clear on the pandemic. It was an absolute show by Trump by not telling the truth and not giving people in the US the very basics on vaccines and how our immune system works. Because of this, PUBLIC health, which PREVENTS people from landing in the hospital by realizing the disease is PUBLIC, was turned into what about ME personally. No regard for others health. It became a "you cant take MY freedom show". I have the freedom to cough virus into your face and infect you. ME, MYSELF, and I. This country has ideals, not yet met but actively pursued, to try and balance personal rights with the good of a whole, a very difficult balance that has absolutely been abused by the red team for political purposes. Covid was a horrible example. Biden has also been lazy on Covid because people are tired of it. Trump sees a right wing populist movement and ignites it. Christian Nationalists, nativists, segregationists, anti Semitism, haters of Islam, anti intellectualism... the list is huge and incredibly destructive.

Just because old tired tread cant handle his OWN death, and hater admires dictators who rule by the sword, you "guys" now found a safe place to have your paranoid sexual gratification of perverse minds.

But keep it coming.
    hater you keep showing me what a sad old fart tread is and how a mere from the old fart gives you validity in your cloud of stupid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is an absolute fkn lie that the brothers in death have to make up so as to make believe they have a smidgen of humanity left in them.

I am perfectly clear on the pandemic. It was an absolute show by Trump by not telling the truth and not giving people in the US the very basics on vaccines and how our immune system works. Because of this, PUBLIC health, which PREVENTS people from landing in the hospital by realizing the disease is PUBLIC, was turned into what about ME personally. No regard for others health. It became a "you cant take MY freedom show". I have the freedom to cough virus into your face and infect you. ME, MYSELF, and I. This country has ideals, not yet met but actively pursued, to try and balance personal rights with the good of a whole, a very difficult balance that has absolutely been abused by the red team for political purposes. Covid was a horrible example. Biden has also been lazy on Covid because people are tired of it. Trump sees a right wing populist movement and ignites it. Christian Nationalists, nativists, segregationists, anti Semitism, haters of Islam, anti intellectualism... the list is huge and incredibly destructive.

Just because old tired tread cant handle his OWN death, and hater admires dictators who rule by the sword, you "guys" now found a safe place to have your paranoid sexual gratification of perverse minds.

But keep it coming.
    hater you keep showing me what a sad old fart tread is and how a mere from the old fart gives you validity in your cloud of stupid.
    Let us proceed...

Trump: 400k dead.
    Biden: 3/4 of a million dead, hey, &&& COUNTING!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No one remembers. No one saw that outside your bubble.

Are you outraged?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one remembers. No one saw that outside your bubble.

Are you outraged?
    Why, it's SOP procedure in America now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And the guy flipping the bird was exonerated. https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/us-new...is-exonerated/

Wonder where all the outrage of the US Capitol cops being assaulted on Jan 6 is? Care to comment?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the guy flipping the bird was exonerated. https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/us-new...is-exonerated/

Wonder where all the outrage of the US Capitol cops being assaulted on Jan 6 is? Care to comment?
    You scored too, Splits. That Black cop shot her to death, then was bum rushed to a hot mic and medaled on-the-spot.

No cops were killed. Sure, 4 did the Dutch and another keeled over back at the house, but, you drew first blood, & last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reusing 50-year-old and compromised beams, sure, what could go wrong?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reusing 50-year-old and compromised beams, sure, what could go wrong?

No. They're gonna take their sweet ass time with State sponsored CNN & small fry MSNBC giving 24/7/365 cover.

And if you don't like it? YOU.

Thread Information