Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate, can we get a play by play?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Pretty obviously a sucker punch. If that dude actually squared up with VY, he woulda got dropped faster than Brian Cushing’s ankles on that touchdown run.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Poor Vince can't afford a posse like the old days

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    in cheap shot, what a puss

in cheap shot, what a puss

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate, can we get a play by play?

I just saw the audio was leaked between this planet of the apes encounter.

First 15 seconds, it's kind of muffled...you hear some primate ambience in the background but the most you can really hear and see is "Ooga booga muh muhfugga!" and some back and forth crotch grabbing.

The next 15 seconds is pea ing and shows the ape getting territorial. Similar to how a skunk gives off a 'warning scent', the ape pushes anybody between him and the aggressor to act 'big' and 'scary'. At this point, the ape is not really ready for an encounter this is mostly posturing. We can hear in the audio, the warning cries from the primate "What's good muhfugga? What you say n1gga? Ooga booga"

At 0:31 , Immediately the fight escalates as the primate gets liquid splashes in his face. You can hear a " naw muhfugga you done fcked up! Ooga booga! How you want it?" You can also hear the tension escalate by the background yelling of "Oh sheeeeiiit n1ggas its goin down, get dat camera ready and start filmin baby" by the chimps watching nearby. The orangutan in the white hat tries to de-escalate by repeating "it aint worth it n1gga, it aint worth it. u still be on the hook fo dat child support n sheeeeit...u dont want no mo problems"

the next 20 seconds gets kinda garbled by chairs and tables being thrown around. The audio then picks up again as we hear a clear and audible "oh naw mufuggah I'm from Houston TX born and bred, third ward n1gga". Then a punch is landed followed by a bystander yelling "OH SHEEEEEIIT N1GGAS THIS GON BE ON WORLD STAR"...the guy in the white hat goes "DAAAAMMM N1GGA, SHEEEIT YOU GOT KNOCED DA F OUT...YOU AIGHT?"

The camera then begins to pan out fixed on the lone white guy frozen in horror at the ignorant behavior that's going on. A close up shows the white man on his phone booking/changing his return flight to North Dakota to first thing the next morning

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The camera then begins to pan out fixed on the lone white guy frozen in horror at the ignorant behavior that's going on. A close up shows the white man on his phone booking/changing his return flight to North Dakota to first thing the next morning

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    young being held back by like 2-3 people the entire video then gets sucker punched

DA and cops going after Sucker Puncher?

Vince want to let it all go?

Bar owner does not want to press charges.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Vince scampering into the end zone to vanquish USC and snag the Natty forever is a most glorious moment

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Vince scampering into the end zone to vanquish USC and snag the Natty forever is a most glorious moment
    Then nearly 20 years later he's burned thru 100 million and getting into bar fights. Just sad. Too bad he never learned how to read a play book.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Then nearly 20 years later he's burned thru 100 million and getting into bar fights. Just sad. Too bad he never learned how to read a play book.
    He did what he needed to do back then. That is all that matters.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He did what he needed to do back then. That is all that matters.
    For you being a longhorn fan of course. For Vince not so much

Vince from the part of town that you don't involve the Po Po?

Or if Vince wanted to file charges he would have to get rung up himself for something? Thus says he'll pass.

Or is Vince gonna go OG and track that sucker puncher down, be it he or one of Vinces posse?

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    It's a street fight, there are no rules or codes of conduct. The Nevada Athletic Commission is not gonna step in and save you.

if you don't wanna get sucker punched, walk away. But the guy obviously thought he was tough trying to hold back several men by himself.

Spotrac notes that over the entire course of his career, Young earned over $35 million.

Based on a report from Sportscasting, Young infamously loved The Cheesecake Factory. He allegedly spent $5,000 a week at the restaurant, according to the outlet. What’s more, he reportedly even spent $15,000 in one sitting at the restaurant.

In a separate event, Young reportedly bought all the seats on a Southwest Airlines flight because he wanted privacy. These incidents weren’t the only contributors to Young’s situation.

He admitted that he did not take his finances seriously and left them in the hands of his advisor and an uncle he hired as his manager.
    After filing for bankruptcy, Young went through files with his attorney, finding do ents with forged signatures and investments in projects and businesses he didn’t know anything about.
    At one point, $600,000 was paid to a business started by an actor he knew, but he had not known the company associated with them – according to Sports Illustrated.

I'm guessing Vince must have bought lots of people in the restaurant free food and drinks.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm guessing Vince must have bought lots of people in the restaurant free food and drinks.
    He had a posse

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Vince’s best play
    Go back like you are gonna pass and then RUN

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Top3 game of my Era. I'll set the tone

Growing up in San Diego, USC & UCLA were equal in athletic bragging rights. All of a sudden the Trojans become the Cool Cali school. 1) shared le. Pre-BCS, allows the Trojans to claim a split le. Hindsight this was poor decision.

Following season the Trojans are now stronger. Undefeated regular season & Leinart Heisman leads SC to - the 'Game of the Century' . Trojans vs Sooners. We all agree Peterson was one of the best all around backs we've seen. @ the Orange Bowl. Don't remember now but maybe Trojans first trip ever. Sooners won a le at the OB a handful of seasons ago. Outcome - absolute beat down. Arguably this is their best team.

Season 3: Hunt for the 3-Peat. Clearly the team is weaker defensively but has the Stars and more importantly winning mojo. As evident in their late victory in South Bend. Another close victory over California upAndcomer Fresno highlighting the Trojans skillset.

The Rose Bowl. Trojans are playing at home with the opportunity to 3-Peat. I was LA hater as always. SC had already smashed Big12 Sooners the previous season. I watched with buddies, most rooting for the Cali Dream. And Trojans started strong. I remember 1 friend giving up on watching it was so lopsided. But then Longhorns began to drive. Consistently.

Play of the game - 4th & 2. Pete kept Reggie on the sidelines. Ran White. But out of a long I-Formation. It was short. Vince again drove steadily against a seamingly tired Trojans Dline.

I don't remember any massive big plays except that 4th Down decision. Trojans attempted a toss play in the open field which was common for their aggressive confident style of play and it ultimately backfired. Trojan fans were absolutely shocked. They played a good game. Avoided any big plays and yet collapsed at the end. All things considered it must place Vince Young in elite company. The Trojans clearly had an edge in talent and executed their gameplay. But IMO - Trojans had taken compe ion for granted. Exciting comebacks. Big explosive plays. I doubt any of them fell asleep the night before dreaming of defeat...
    Last edited by FrostKing; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:10 AM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Best teams I saw in my time

- Frazier Huskers
    - Weinke Noles
    - Hurricanes
    - Trojans
    - Tebow Gators
    - Bama

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    2001 Hurricoons are the best ever.

2019 LSU was also super loaded

Georgia of the last 5 or so years has owned the 1st round on the defensive side

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Growing up in San Diego, USC & UCLA were equal in athletic bragging rights. All of a sudden the Trojans become the Cool Cali school. 1) shared le. Pre-BCS, allows the Trojans to claim a split le. Hindsight this was poor decision.

Following season the Trojans are now stronger. Undefeated regular season & Leinart Heisman leads SC to - the 'Game of the Century' . Trojans vs Sooners. We all agree Peterson was one of the best all around backs we've seen. @ the Orange Bowl. Don't remember now but maybe Trojans first trip ever. Sooners won a le at the OB a handful of seasons ago. Outcome - absolute beat down. Arguably this is their best team.

Season 3: Hunt for the 3-Peat. Clearly the team is weaker defensively but has the Stars and more importantly winning mojo. As evident in their late victory in South Bend. Another close victory over California upAndcomer Fresno highlighting the Trojans skillset.

The Rose Bowl. Trojans are playing at home with the opportunity to 3-Peat. I was LA hater as always. SC had already smashed Big12 Sooners the previous season. I watched with buddies, most rooting for the Cali Dream. And Trojans started strong. I remember 1 friend giving up on watching it was so lopsided. But then Longhorns began to drive. Consistently.

Play of the game - 4th & 2. Pete kept Reggie on the sidelines. Ran White. But out of a long I-Formation. It was short. Vince again drove steadily against a seamingly tired Trojans Dline.

I don't remember any massive big plays except that 4th Down decision. Trojans attempted a toss play in the open field which was common for their aggressive confident style of play and it ultimately backfired. Trojan fans were absolutely shocked. They played a good game. Avoided any big plays and yet collapsed at the end. All things considered it must place Vince Young in elite company. The Trojans clearly had an edge in talent and executed their gameplay. But IMO - Trojans had taken compe ion for granted. Exciting comebacks. Big explosive plays. I doubt any of them fell asleep the night before dreaming of defeat...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    2001 Hurricoons are the best ever.

2019 LSU was also super loaded

Georgia of the last 5 or so years has owned the 1st round on the defensive side
    Ken Dorsey at QB though?

I tried to focus on teams that dominated for a length. Atleast multiple le appearances.

Alongside SC vs Texas, the next legendary game was

Fiesta: Miami vs tOSU
    One program hasn't reached a TOP5 level again, while the other Ring'd and played in multiple

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Yeah it was bizarre for Pete to keep your Heisman winner on the sideline on 4th down.

Similar to the passing play in the Super Bowl instead of running with your beast RB

Thread Information