Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump just got another 1.2 billion in stock as an "earn out" since the price hasn't fallen below 17.50. Total stake still worth about 4 billion. Dude is an expert at ripping off the sheep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump just got another 1.2 billion in stock as an "earn out" since the price hasn't fallen below 17.50. Total stake still worth about 4 billion. Dude is an expert at ripping off the sheep.
    Like one media commentator said, even if they were fully informed ahead of time of the scamminess of his contract for this Lie Social stock deal, most of them would have purchased it anyways.

Interesting study on brainwashing, monkey see - monkey do behavior and conformity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you jealous?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thank Christ.

Thread Information