My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 game win streak.
    Has not been done this season.

Last accomplished Dec 12, 2022. Josh Richardson went for 24 and Bassey hauled in 11 rebounds.

Just goes to show how entirely versatile Pop is with these roster changes.

Can, will the Spurs step up vs the Knicks?
    Is an unheard of 4 game win streak within reach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will probably struggle to put up 90 versus the Knicks. Blowout incoming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forgot about bassey... lets plz lose this one though. No reason to let the blazers take our bottom spot out west

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Spurs No!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given the draft this year I have no issues winning. In fact the weak draft is more reason I think FO didn’t tank to get a draft pick. Either the team is really this devoid of talent, coaching is really this bad, coaches are trying to implement and put in new schemes that the team hasn’t grasp on yet, or a combination thereof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given the draft this year I have no issues winning. In fact the weak draft is more reason I think FO didn’t tank to get a draft pick. Either the team is really this devoid of talent, coaching is really this bad, coaches are trying to implement and put in new schemes that the team hasn’t grasp on yet, or a combination thereof.
    i think the team's talent isn't as good as they thought, or at least the players are not far along enough. branham and sochan are still 20, and we are counting on them as starters or heavy rotation players. champagnie obviously just seems like a placeholder that they have in the SL because they think his archetype is better for the starting 5 than keldon (a theoretical 3/D guy with some theoretic athletic/physical profile), but he's a bottom rotation talent

i think they realized they dont know exactly what victor was yet, exactly how ready he was for NBA ball, and just made this year a blank evaluation year. let wemby run wild and see what he can do, what he cant. and since theres no winning expectation, gave them carte blanche to just hand out major roles to players who havent necessarily earned them, but seeing if they can play into them. unfortunately, when there is such a lack of talent/scheme, it puts players in a bad position and makes them tough to evaluate. see Ignite.

i dont think they necessarily cared about gunning for a top pick, just that they wanted an evaluation year because we had a lot of really young guys where we dont know how good they are or arent

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    i think the team's talent isn't as good as they thought, or at least the players are not far along enough. branham and sochan are still 20, and we are counting on them as starters or heavy rotation players. champagnie obviously just seems like a placeholder that they have in the SL because they think his archetype is better for the starting 5 than keldon (a theoretical 3/D guy with some theoretic athletic/physical profile), but he's a bottom rotation talent

i think they realized they dont know exactly what victor was yet, exactly how ready he was for NBA ball, and just made this year a blank evaluation year. let wemby run wild and see what he can do, what he cant. and since theres no winning expectation, gave them carte blanche to just hand out major roles to players who havent necessarily earned them, but seeing if they can play into them. unfortunately, when there is such a lack of talent/scheme, it puts players in a bad position and makes them tough to evaluate. see Ignite.

i dont think they necessarily cared about gunning for a top pick, just that they wanted an evaluation year because we had a lot of really young guys where we dont know how good they are or arent
    It's like we didn't get a look at them before we acquired them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like we didn't get a look at them before we acquired them.
    You don’t draft players for who they are, you draft for who they can be.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah this, they were completely caught off guard at how trash the talent level outside of Victor is on this team. Hence pissing away $35 million on Collins, doing nothing to improve the team over the summer, and Pop's comments about winning this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PAFTO doesn't want to have to pay any of the scrubs in the draft like Top 5 picks lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will probably struggle to put up 90 versus the Knicks. Blowout incoming
    You were just 40 off

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    peat peat peat

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You don’t draft players for who they are, you draft for who they can be.
    This is based on who they are unless you have a crystal ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were just 40 off
    it happens

Thread Information