Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when a presence like Curry comes into the league. It was impossible to get a ticket when Michael was in town, they were giving them away otherwise.
    Yeah, Jordan was a damn rockstar for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs should have let a no call but Vic shouldn't have left Green take position in the post, he'll learn from it

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embarrassing amount of warriors fans at this game
    Holy , just noticed when you posted this. Get the Spurs outta this bandwagon ass, edgar haircutted fan, keeP muH TowN ReD- ass city and move them to Austin. Embarrassing indeed.
    The most annoying thing about this game.
    Wonder what are they gonna do in a couple of years when Warriors are back to their usual state of dumpster tier franchise.

And the refs.
    Relax, the Warriors get a good bandwagon crowd at every road game. Kids love Steph.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great effort. No complaints. The team is starting to benefit from wins and close games. They actually look like an NBA team.

And I'd love to see an alternate universe season where Mamu and Graham are regulars in the rotation.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Relax, the Warriors get a good bandwagon crowd at every road game. Kids love Steph.
    and the entire NBA profits from it. It's never bad to have more viewers as team, even on the road, even opponent's fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean true too, though I do believe also what I've said is legit, but you're right as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great result, close game and a loss.. perfect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , just noticed when you posted this. Get the Spurs outta this bandwagon ass, edgar haircutted fan, keeP muH TowN ReD- ass city and move them to Austin. Embarrassing indeed.
    People tend to forget, but even during the Big Three era, regular season Laker games had the SBC/ATT Center awash in piss yellow and Barney purple. Should they already have moved?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People tend to forget, but even during the Big Three era, regular season Laker games had the SBC/ATT Center awash in piss yellow and Barney purple. Should they already have moved?
    Yeah, and that’s true of every NBA arena when those guys visit. Not sure how Austin would change that. Probably only make it worse with all the west coast transplants in that town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'd love to see an alternate universe season where Mamu and Graham are regulars in the rotation.
    Agreed. I haven’t seen anything from those two guys’ minimal exposure this year that leads me to believe they couldn’t be regular contributors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a joke of a contest, if nothing else, what do the comments say? I had a Twitter account not sure what this "X'" nonsense is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a joke of a contest, if nothing else, what do the comments say? I had a Twitter account not sure what this "X'" nonsense is?
    X is what the rich kid re-named Twitter. Shouldn’t be a surprise after SpaceX, and, well, naming one of his kids X.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X is what the rich kid re-named Twitter. Shouldn’t be a surprise after SpaceX, and, well, naming one of his kids X.
    Sounds like a real ass hat!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure...

Thread Information