Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soundss like Sochan has a bone spur and Vassell has a sore foot but not an actual stress fracture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is the Sochan surgery real or are we just tanking? And how long will he have to sit afterwards? We need him to put in serious work in the offseason for that 3rd year leap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes surgery ain't the best move in cases like this. Depends, but I know a few guys that the surgery made things worse than just sitting for a few weeks and letting things heal on their own.

Each case is different, but I'm not sure I trust anyone in the Spurs organization any longer...and that includes their doctors. , I wouldn't put it past them to be doing this for other reasons like tanking. I'm sure POP remembers how Davids injury got them Duncan. That was real. Is this? Yeah, I know, conspiracy. But I don't trust anything or anyone associated in the NBA anymore. And conspiracies are often times real.

The NBA has become Woke...and that includes all the rot and corruption that being Woke brings with it.

the spurs are tanking because the NBA is woke? Jesus Christ I’m sick of white people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe now we can get some actual wins. Neither player should be on the team in 3 years time ideally

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan procedure sounds minor an impingement means they just have to shave a little bone off to regain free movement probably arthroscopic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the purposes of this season, no big deal...let's coast into the summer, maximize draft odds, and let this rebuild really get into gear.

My only concern is Vassell. He seems a natural fit as one of Wemby's running mates, but injuries continue to be ongoing theme with him.
    this one says his left foot... looking through his injury history, looks like it's always something with his left leg. The knee is the one that's been the culprit the most often, but I never got the impression they were serious injuries though. Always seemed more cautionary or tank focused. I admittedly can't remember every instance though, so I might be underestimating it all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Wemby playing for individual awards, but Spurs need to surround him with so little talent to secure bottom 3. Got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Wemby playing for individual awards, but Spurs need to surround him with so little talent to secure bottom 3. Got it
    Don't be surprised is Wemby's ankle is sidelining him too for the last 5 games or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's already got his 65 games played, so his next ankle sprain likely shelves him, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be really surprised if they win 1 more game with their dynamic duo out for the season. An "injury" for Wemby is probably coming very soon. Hopefully it keeps their 12.5 % of the pin balls intact. While we're going on this path, couldn't Pop develop back problems or something and let someone else coach the team. Its not like they were going to win that many more times anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be really surprised if they win 1 more game with their dynamic duo out for the season. An "injury" for Wemby is probably coming very soon. Hopefully it keeps their 12.5 % of the pin balls intact. While we're going on this path, couldn't Pop develop back problems or something and let someone else coach the team. Its not like they were going to win that many more times anyway.
    Right now, they’re tied for 3/4 with Charlotte, but there are no ties or tie breakers in the lottery,other than coin flips, so, if we lose out, we’ll get a coin flip to determine 3/4. Also, Charlotte and Portland play (maybe tomorrow?) and that relieves pressure one way or another. I think Portland then plays Washington. We play Memphis, who don’t seem to be playing the Tank game,and Detroit for our last game. Hopefully, there will be at least a one game cushion by then.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now, they’re tied for 3/4 with Charlotte, but there are no ties or tie breakers in the lottery,other than coin flips, so, if we lose out, we’ll get a coin flip to determine 3/4. Also, Charlotte and Portland play (maybe tomorrow?) and that relieves pressure one way or another. I think Portland then plays Washington. We play Memphis, who don’t seem to be playing the Tank game,and Detroit for our last game. Hopefully, there will be at least a one game cushion by then.
    It would be a shame to lose the top three 14% lottery probabilities in the last few games after being there all year. Pop can easily throw games with crazy lineups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be a shame to lose the top three 14% lottery probabilities in the last few games after being there all year. Pop can easily throw games with crazy lineups.
    There’s 5 of the 7 games they won’t have to throw. We play Denver twice, and they’re involved in a 3 way battle for positions 1-3 in the West, separated by 1/2 game. We play New Orleans. We play Philly. We play in OKC. Those are all Ls. We also play Memphis, who are still winning games. That’s probably an L. The last game, We play Detroit, but they’re pretty locked in the 1-3 slots with 14%, so we could probably lose that, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the odds that we lose by 20-30 points in half of our remaining games ? Its not going to be a pretty ending to the year is it ? Maybe we can be Detroit ?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A trump spouting conspiracies and refusing to trust or believe medical professionals.

Never seen that before.
    The speed at which these morons go from zero to "wOkE" never gets less jarring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so sure this hurts our tanking chances, not helps.

Lets see if whomever gets subbed in can throw an open pass / lob to a wide open Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The speed at which these morons go from zero to "wOkE" never gets less jarring.
    it becomes a lot less jarring when you accept that woke is just a stand-in for the n word

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop can easily throw games with crazy lineups.
    And the best part is that nobody would be able to tell the difference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's already got his 65 games played, so his next ankle sprain likely shelves him, too.
    I mean, he is locked for ROTY, but maybe some crazy stats would put him over Gobbert. Who knows

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, he is locked for ROTY, but maybe some crazy stats would put him over Gobbert. Who knows
    Wemby ain’t winning DPOY unfortunately, no matter how many more Stocks he gets. Gobert has it on lock I fear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby ain’t winning DPOY unfortunately, no matter how many more Stocks he gets. Gobert has it on lock I fear.
    yeah. i think he may get a handful of first place votes but i think gobert will win easily.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If VW doesn't play, people can see how bad our defense really is for a whole game, and that might help him statistically, at least indirectly, make the case for DPOY.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If VW doesn't play, people can see how bad our defense really is for a whole game, and that might help him statistically, at least indirectly, make the case for DPOY.
    You already have this number with his on/off court. If I remember correctly it's around 8pts difference.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes surgery ain't the best move in cases like this. Depends, but I know a few guys that the surgery made things worse than just sitting for a few weeks and letting things heal on their own.

Each case is different, but I'm not sure I trust anyone in the Spurs organization any longer...and that includes their doctors. , I wouldn't put it past them to be doing this for other reasons like tanking. I'm sure POP remembers how Davids injury got them Duncan. That was real. Is this? Yeah, I know, conspiracy. But I don't trust anything or anyone associated in the NBA anymore. And conspiracies are often times real.

The NBA has become Woke...and that includes all the rot and corruption that being Woke brings with it.
    Devin and Sochan being out = woke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The odds have steadily been evening out. Hopefully, there’s enough young media, and the old guard doesn’t carry the day with their old ideas.

Thread Information