Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The odds have steadily been evening out. Hopefully, there’s enough young media, and the old guard doesn’t carry the day with their old ideas.
    eh. was like 1-2 weeks ago i think wemby got as close as +800 or +900 or so, now at +1300 or so depending on where you look

and its not like there arent stats that benefit gobert either, and not just team defensive rating... pretty sure his FG% allowed in the paint is lower, he also statistically deters more shots at the rim iirc, particularly on/off

tho thats rarely the rational for gobert that you hear from media folks who have the votes, is usually just "spurs defense bad, wolves defense good"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eh. was like 1-2 weeks ago i think wemby got as close as +800 or +900 or so, now at +1300 or so depending on where you look

and its not like there arent stats that benefit gobert either, and not just team defensive rating... pretty sure his FG% allowed in the paint is lower, he also statistically deters more shots at the rim iirc, particularly on/off

tho thats rarely the rational for gobert that you hear from media folks who have the votes, is usually just "spurs defense bad, wolves defense good"
    It should be based on individual impact but let's be honest...Spurs are barely going to clear 20 wins.

It's not Wemby's fault, he is doing all that can be expected of him...but those contributions leading to winning does matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tanking is not who we are.

Close this er out with a 7 game win streak.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin and Sochan being out = woke
    The whole NBA is woke. Them being out is just part of the Entire NBA being woke. Pay attention.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tanking is not who we are.

Tanking is not who we WERE.

Fixed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least Denvers "hype squad" is cute....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least Denvers "hype squad" is cute....
    They’re blond anyway

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re blond anyway
    ...and much cuter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham goes from GOAT to goat crap in one quarter.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole NBA is woke. Them being out is just part of the Entire NBA being woke. Pay attention.
    Then get the out of here. Everyone is sick and tired of hearing from dumb s like you.

How ing stupid do you have to be to continue going back to a product that you wholly disagree with.

If you had half the integrity you virtue signal to then you’d walk away from this team and league on principle alone.

But here you are. Weak AF. No backbone. Tiny little lonely and constant need to shove your bull into every public square.

ing pussy incel.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then get the out of here. Everyone is sick and tired of hearing from dumb s like you.

How ing stupid do you have to be to continue going back to a product that you wholly disagree with.

If you had half the integrity you virtue signal to then you’d walk away from this team and league on principle alone.

But here you are. Weak AF. No backbone. Tiny little lonely and constant need to shove your bull into every public square.

ing pussy incel.
    Hey, asshole...who the are you? Just another WOKE ing nobody. I want basketball back...and you want WOKE ass like this. YOU are the problem. People like you accepting this crap instead of demanding better basketball. We want Basketball back. And will fight idiots like you every step of the way to get it back. So, take your woke ass somewhere else...like Street dancing. Or join a womens swim team...
    Last edited by SouthernFryd; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, asshole...who the are you? Just another WOKE ing nobody. I want basketball back...and you want WOKE ass like this. YOU are the problem. People like you accepting this crap instead of demanding better basketball. We want Basketball back. And will fight idiots like you every step of the way to get it back. So, take your woke ass somewhere else...like Street dancing. Or join a womens swim team...
    Demand all you want. No one’s listening. You’re a marginalized group of morons.

Imagine the level of stupidity you must have to go to a place you despise, where everyone hates you and thinking that you’re somehow promoting change.

That’s the kind of logic a serial abuser uses when he thinks beating his wife is teaching her a lesson.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demand all you want. No one’s listening. You’re a marginalized group of morons.

Imagine the level of stupidity you must have to go to a place you despise, where everyone hates you and thinking that you’re somehow promoting change.

That’s the kind of logic a serial abuser uses when he thinks beating his wife is teaching her a lesson.
    Man, you're a real ing prick. Had you on ignore, now I know why. off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, you're a real ing prick. Had you on ignore, now I know why. off.
    Oh no not ignore. Not cancel culture. Please don’t cancel me 😂. You’re so woke. off little pussy. Go find another forum to complain to.

No one wants to hear your little ass whine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elite mobile XBox setup Jeremy has. Wonder what he's playing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing it's a hospital rental...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing it's a hospital rental...
    Looks like it is this model... I doubt that the hospital has $1200 gaming cases (plus the $500 XBox) they rent out.

https://poga.gg/products/poga-sly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh great. he chooses xbox over ps5

even more reason to question his judgment and decision making

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes surgery ain't the best move in cases like this. Depends, but I know a few guys that the surgery made things worse than just sitting for a few weeks and letting things heal on their own.

Each case is different, but I'm not sure I trust anyone in the Spurs organization any longer...and that includes their doctors. , I wouldn't put it past them to be doing this for other reasons like tanking. I'm sure POP remembers how Davids injury got them Duncan. That was real. Is this? Yeah, I know, conspiracy. But I don't trust anything or anyone associated in the NBA anymore. And conspiracies are often times real.

The NBA has become Woke...and that includes all the rot and corruption that being Woke brings with it.
    Oh FFS. EABOD while finding a new sport to follow then. Jesus Christ, you people bore me. And I pity your suffocating closed-mindedness.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh great. he chooses xbox over ps5

even more reason to question his judgment and decision making
    Just look at that tatted leg for his judgment and decision making.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh FFS. EABOD while finding a new sport to follow then. Jesus Christ, you people bore me. And I pity your suffocating closed-mindedness.
    Well, when you learn to speak English maybe I'll take you seriously. Or not. "closed mindedness?" See, here's how basketball works. You either win...or you lose. WTF does close mindedness or open-minded have to do with basketball? Nothing. It has to do with things 'other' than basketball...that's where you woke fools come in. "They're a bad team, but they're open minded." WTF? lol.

You woke people sound just like the fools you are. You only make sense to your own kind who speak the same moronic language as you. Basketball don't do woke and look foolish when they try...and looking foolish is a woke trademark. Take your idiocy somewhere else. Womens soccer or ballet...they'll love you.
    Last edited by SouthernFryd; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:05 AM.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Street dancing?

Thread Information