Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty clear we're better without Sochan and Vassell. Players like Mamu and Graham have better basketball I.Q's

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh great. he chooses xbox over ps5

even more reason to question his judgment and decision making
    LOL XBox being a walking backcourt turnover since 2011-ish

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty clear we're better without Sochan and Vassell. Players like Mamu and Graham have better basketball I.Q's
    Been saying it since the Warriors game.
    Maybe not better, but not worse, either.

Second, third and fourth highest scorers out for the season and the rest of the roster plays three straight clutch time games against playoff teams?
    One, even two could be a coincidence, but if our only 20ppg perimeter scorer isn't missed at all, it raises some serious questions about his contract.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been saying it since the Warriors game.
    Maybe not better, but not worse, either.

Second, third and fourth highest scorers out for the season and the rest of the roster plays three straight clutch time games against playoff teams?
    One, even two could be a coincidence, but if our only 20ppg perimeter scorer isn't missed at all, it raises some serious questions about his contract.
    Makes our front office look stupid.They didnt go after any free agents cause they wanted to wait and see what
    the current roster together.Then they sign vassell and collins to extentions before the season started.Now they
    ed up our cap space this summer and next year for guys who dont fit next to wemby.When we should of just waited.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BBIQ/feel for the game AND passing abilities

those 2 criterias have to be the main focus this summer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, when you learn to speak English maybe I'll take you seriously. Or not. "closed mindedness?" See, here's how basketball works. You either win...or you lose. WTF does close mindedness or open-minded have to do with basketball? Nothing. It has to do with things 'other' than basketball...that's where you woke fools come in. "They're a bad team, but they're open minded." WTF? lol.

You woke people sound just like the fools you are. You only make sense to your own kind who speak the same moronic language as you. Basketball don't do woke and look foolish when they try...and looking foolish is a woke trademark. Take your idiocy somewhere else. Womens soccer or ballet...they'll love you.
    I responded to your post bemoaning the woke movement of the NBA and then you have the gumption to respond that I'm bringing in things that belong outside basketball? Logic much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke lol ST is back baby

Thread Information