Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Diggs, Dell, Collins and Stroud

Welp

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bene, put your boner away

Exciting times for Houston. Exhibit A of a young team catching hype fire allowing them to acquire established difference makers before Cap headache.

Enjoy amigo.

I'm sure everything will go smoothly, and he'll have absolutely no issues with Stroud. Just like he didn't have any issues with Cousins or Allen.

He's a malcontent. From the Antonio Brown school of wide receivers. Guys that still find ways to generate conflict with Tom ing Brady as their quarterback.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm sure everything will go smoothly, and he'll have absolutely no issues with Stroud. Just like he didn't have any issues with Cousins or Allen.
    Honeymoon for 1 season. Coincides with Bills likely struggling. Then fortunes flip.

For only a 2nd Rounder back to the Bills.
    + Buffalo had to give up 2 later round picks to boot.

Asshole has been marked as a locker room cancer.
    He catches that game winner vs KC and he can keep being an asshole. even Antonio Brown was tolerated.
    But he dropped it.

Bye
    Bills addition by subtraction.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    reduced to a 1 year contract

reduced to a 1 year contract
    Wise move by Texans.
    Self serving Narcs like Diggs are motivated to thus put on the good act knowing FA looms.

Diggs might be the most overrated receiver of the last decade...really, as a whole, wide receivers are the most overrated position right now. This guy tweeted his way out of Minnesota and they drafted JJ and got better.

It's like RBs...why would you ever pay top dollar for a WR? You can just let your guy walk and draft someone else. It's extremely plug and playable, especially if you have a good QB.

Thread Information