Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- Kevin Tran recently took over at local PRO-AM runs where he faced off against former NCAA Division 1 players and overseas professionals. According to multiple sources, word is quickly spreading among NBA front offices of his performances. My sources also relay to me that he recently met with the OKC Thunder and Detroit Pistons on official visits.

The Georgia Tech product draws heavy comparisons to Kyrie Irving with his slashing abilities and his dexterity to finish with either hand. Tran is in that fruistraing position as a player where he might be too good for the G-League and overseas but has yet to find a steady role in the NBA. Long-time scouts tell me that they are still trying to figure out if he's a point guard or a shooting guard in the NBA.

I can see a scenario where there is a 3-team bidding war this offseason for Tran.

Spurs Nation, I ask... What's the most you'd be comfortable paying for Tran and for how many years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vet minimum to back up tj

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never paid too much attention to this prospects measurables before, probably because he talent just jumps off the screen, but now that I'm being a little more critical it looks like he is maybe 5'2"? Definitely gives me concerns.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He literally doesn't miss a shot in that video. It's amazing. His vertical may even be in the double digits too.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    $0 for 0 years. Dude's a bum

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never paid too much attention to this prospects measurables before, probably because he talent just jumps off the screen, but now that I'm being a little more critical it looks like he is maybe 5'2"? Definitely gives me concerns.
    He's 6'3", but apparently he wanted this workout to be done on the floor with nine Wemby-sized players just to show how well he'll be able to excel in the next decade's NBA, where Wemby-sized players are the norm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The beautiful game vol. 12"

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do you just make a video of yourself every time you go out to hoop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- Kevin Tran recently took over at local PRO-AM runs where he faced off against former NCAA Division 1 players and overseas professionals. According to multiple sources, word is quickly spreading among NBA front offices of his performances. My sources also relay to me that he recently met with the OKC Thunder and Detroit Pistons on official visits.

The Georgia Tech product draws heavy comparisons to Kyrie Irving with his slashing abilities and his dexterity to finish with either hand. Tran is in that fruistraing position as a player where he might be too good for the G-League and overseas but has yet to find a steady role in the NBA. Long-time scouts tell me that they are still trying to figure out if he's a point guard or a shooting guard in the NBA.

I can see a scenario where there is a 3-team bidding war this offseason for Tran.

Spurs Nation, I ask... What's the most you'd be comfortable paying for Tran and for how many years?

[video=youtube;uZ_rvRfrid0]

As shoe he’s holding is a size 11

Thread Information