Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don’t wish well on Americans who suck Russian . It shows their level of education and how easily they are manipulated. Such people serve no purpose and steal oxygen from the rest of us. You can say Ukraine till you’re blue in the face, fine by me. But any American actually supporting Russia lost their way a long time ago and the sooner those idiots die off the better

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & daddy, you'd be suckin' on that very if Trump had made President, again. You'd be me/pro Russia & I'd be you/Pro America.

Why? Same reason:::Trump made President.

It's blooded, clammy. Deep, that artery type blood.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & daddy, you'd be suckin' on that very if Trump had made President, again. You'd be me/pro Russia & I'd be you/Pro America.

It's blooded, DD. Deep, that artery type blood.
    This is your fatal flaw and one I urge you (and just about every other person on both sides of the aisle) to change. You can't separate issues. Everything with you is binary. If Trump, MTG (or AOC and other wankers on the left) say one thing, you will blindly go with the flow. You just check the flowchart to see what Red or Blue Team says about a particular issue then just align without actually thinking or forming your own opinion.

It's okay to be a Democrat and admit that cancel culture, DEI, and the alphabet people (or the sensitive sub-culture they've spawned) are a ing cancer. It's also okay to be a Republican and know your base is getting grifted by a lunatic who was handpicked by our enemy. Hating Russians is what made the Republican Party so strong. It's what made America strong.

Now we're a nation of soyboy pronoun-obsessed gots and mouthbreathing good ol' boys who can only speak in slogans.

Be a part of the change you want.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is your fatal flaw and one I urge you (and just about every other person on both sides of the aisle) to change. You can't separate issues. Everything with you is binary. If Trump, MTG (or AOC and other wankers on the left) say one thing, you will blindly go with the flow. You just check the flowchart to see what Red or Blue Team says about a particular issue then just align without actually thinking or forming your own opinion.

It's okay to be a Democrat and admit that cancel culture, DEI, and the alphabet people (or the sensitive sub-culture they've spawned) are a ing cancer. It's also okay to be a Republican and know your base is getting grifted by a lunatic who was handpicked by our enemy. Hating Russians is what made the Republican Party so strong. It's what made America strong.

Now we're a nation of soyboy pronoun-obsessed gots and mouthbreathing good ol' boys who can only speak in slogans.

I hear & see you. I understand fully your sentiment, DD, but I'm past it. I want blood in the street and full throat-ed vengeance for what was done to President Trump and what is still being done to him. & what's more, DD, so do "they."

And I go back again to a motion picture (Stand by Me) that fully encapsulates my sworn promise to that old man.

"Ace Merrill" --- "And if you think we're forgettin' about this, you're wrong. This is big time, baby."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

He doesn’t want change cuz, you know, he’s sub-human now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He doesn’t want change cuz, you know, he’s sub-human now.
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hear & see you. I understand fully your sentiment, DD, but I'm past it. I want blood in the street and full throat-ed vengeance for what was done to President Trump and what is still being done to him. & what's more, DD, so do "they."

And I go back again to a motion picture (Stand by Me) that fully encapsulates my sworn promise to that old man.

"Ace Merrill" --- "And if you think we're forgettin' about this, you're wrong. This is big time, baby."
    You can defend Trump without sucking Putin's . Blow DT for all i care and wish death to all his opponents. That's your right as an American and I 100% support that right.

But the minute you climb in bed with the enemy (especially Russia) you become persona non grata. A loser. A gypsy. Just a stateless nobody sifting through the trash for his survival

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 months in

Diaper army still scared to go in mano a mano

gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread obliterating genocidal nazi fans on a Friday afternoon

Props ma nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glorious Serbians checking into the party

Props

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t wish well on Americans who suck Russian . It shows their level of education and how easily they are manipulated. Such people serve no purpose and steal oxygen from the rest of us. You can say Ukraine till you’re blue in the face, fine by me. But any American actually supporting Russia lost their way a long time ago and the sooner those idiots die off the better
    Savage beat down of magas on ST!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread obliterating genocidal nazi fans on a Friday afternoon

Props ma nig
    I'm righteous!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's blooded, Effy. Deep, that artery type blood.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You can defend Trump without sucking Putin's . Blow DT for all i care and wish death to all his opponents. That's your right as an American and I 100% support that right.

But the minute you climb in bed with the enemy (especially Russia) you become persona non grata. A loser. A gypsy. Just a stateless nobody sifting through the trash for his survival
    damn!!!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Thread getting Chris Dudley'd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's blooded, DD. Deep, that artery type blood.

In for penny.
    In for pound.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How high?

Super high?

Super duper high?

And when you say high, could it be they’re just getting wasted?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

More power to 'em!!! Another bell to answer for Biden.

Thread Information