Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    always felt mamu and granham should of got playing time.Sucks its already the season ending.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great at ude from D-Graham.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly don't understand why Mamukelashvili nor Graham got time this year. I just don't get it.

Anyone notice they're trying Collins alongside Wembanyama again? Pretty interesting to see it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to admit it but that was a really fun game to watch with the Big 3 not suiting up. Graham and Mamukaleshvili in particular super entertaining

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly don't understand why Mamukelashvili nor Graham got time this year. I just don't get it.

Anyone notice they're trying Collins alongside Wembanyama again? Pretty interesting to see it again.
    Uh I mean I know why

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we're tied with Hornets?
    If Charlotte didn't win we'd fall to 4th...don't kno what they're thinking...as it is we're probably facing a coin flip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh I mean I know why
    Don’t say the T word, or you’ll be attacked.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh I mean I know why
    Exactly, answer obvious

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I laugh at the ppl mad at Tre Jones turnovers, but still want Trae Young... Jones has a significantly higher assist/turnover ratio than Trae... Matter of fact not only is Trae an inefficient scorer, he is a mediocre passer and turnover merchant who only gets a lot of assists because he always has the ball in his hands... You see the occasional highlight where he throws a lob pass, but don't see the 3 other attempts that got stolen... And u don't see how he makes all his teammates one dimensional and doesn't improve their game

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because too many players on injured list now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Pop the one playing Bonner and Blair against Memphis when they had ZBo and Gasol while a perfectly good Splitter was sitting on the bench while we kept yelling at out TVs to play him? The dude is always slow on the obvious rotations and lineups. Asking why Graham and Mamu didn't play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh I mean I know why
    Yeah the senile old fart obviously

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If Charlotte didn't win we'd fall to 4th...don't kno what they're thinking...as it is we're probably facing a coin flip
    Because there's no one worth giving a for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could have probably made a million dollars on a parlay POR/CHA/SA/TOR all win pick.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wasn't Pop the one playing Bonner and Blair against Memphis when they had ZBo and Gasol while a perfectly good Splitter was sitting on the bench while we kept yelling at out TVs to play him? The dude is always slow on the obvious rotations and lineups. Asking why Graham and Mamu didn't play.
    "you a coach now? don't do that"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun win but will never enjoy the Wemby/Collins line up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wesley gives me the nasty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice Win

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start mamu from here and out.Annoyed pop didnt give him and granham a chance to be playing
    with wemby.Especially mamu since he kind of reminds me of diaw and still young at 24.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank god Portland and Charlotte both won tonight.
    Meh ever since Risacher started playing like crap I could care less where in the top 6 the Spurs draft and all I'm really concerned about is getting Toronto's pick so they get two wild swings at this substandard draft class.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when I sow the roster at the beginning of the season I was glad because all the players were playable...and most of them with possible developing skills.
    Of all the players, the one that I thought was the best for being the point guard was Devonte Graham, for obvious reasons...he was the only point guard on the roster with a more than decent three point shot, also on a big amont of shots, and so the best one to play with Wemby, expecially if Wemby was played at the center spot.
    Frankly, I think the reasons for not playing him at the beginning of the season, were multiple : 1) he was coming back from injuries and probably was necessary some time during the season for coming back in health and shape (expecially for check if was possible for him to take back some of his past defensive quality); 2) the Sochan experiment ; 3) the fact that Tre Jones was already with the team and knew the system.
    But the main reason was that this season was not for winning (stealth tanking from the beginning, expecially because of the chance of a double lotery pick if our record was worse than Toronto one) but for experience and evaluations for the future.

On paper, Devonte Graham with health and shape is comparable to a Trae Young for shooting and better than Young on defense, and if its true that he's a lot worse than Young on creating plays and playmaking, its also true that he control the ball for a lot less time than Young (and that, imho, should be considered a positive thing for our team).
    I'm not saying that I want him as our future point guard on the starting five, but that he could be a resason why we shouldn't be that interested acquiring Trae Young for multiple players and draft capital...at that point, if I had to acquire a pont guard, I would trade for a player with different body and skills (ideally a Dejounte Muray kind).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when I sow the roster at the beginning of the season I was glad because all the players were playable...and most of them with possible developing skills.
    Of all the players, the one that I thought was the best for being the point guard was Devonte Graham, for obvious reasons...he was the only point guard on the roster with a more than decent three point shot, also on a big amont of shots, and so the best one to play with Wemby, expecially if Wemby was played at the center spot.
    Frankly, I think the reasons for not playing him at the beginning of the season, were multiple : 1) he was coming back from injuries and probably was necessary some time during the season for coming back in health and shape (expecially for check if was possible for him to take back some of his past defensive quality); 2) the Sochan experiment ; 3) the fact that Tre Jones was already with the team and knew the system.
    But the main reason was that this season was not for winning (stealth tanking from the beginning, expecially because of the chance of a double lotery pick if our record was worse than Toronto one) but for experience and evaluations for the future.

On paper, Devonte Graham with health and shape is comparable to a Trae Young for shooting and better than Young on defense, and if its true that he's a lot worse than Young on creating plays and playmaking, its also true that he control the ball for a lot less time than Young (and that, imho, should be considered a positive thing for our team).
    I'm not saying that I want him as our future point guard on the starting five, but that he could be a resason why we shouldn't be that interested acquiring Trae Young for multiple players and draft capital...at that point, if I had to acquire a pont guard, I would trade for a player with different body and skills (ideally a Dejounte Muray kind).
    man granham takes aot of shots lol..But i also believe hes better then tre and branham.Sucks he didnt get a chance to pair up with wemby
    and see what they could do.Its odd that granham is only playing cause vassell is injured.But the lil ive seen of granham and wemby makes me
    think they would of won more games if he started over tre since the beginning, cause he fits with wemby better rather then tre.Its really a shame
    as mamu didnt get a chance either cause i think he can see him playing like diaw which would be great for our team to build with wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice seeing Mamu and Graham playing great, but Malaki again playing efficient basketball when his number is called. He was like this in Ohio, when his number was called to score. Malaki needs to learn to switch it on ALL THE TIME. He has a tendency to disappear. I mean the kid can score in multiple ways. People said before, he got old man game, the way he could easily manufacture points.

Great game, but Spurs would’ve sole possession of 3rd worst team. Now please stop winning .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good win. maybe the guys don't want to break the record for spurs worst season all time.

just an observation: what's going on with the way the assists are credited ? that's just ridiculous. At 8:12 in the 4th, Victor is credited with an assist to Jones. He just gives him the ball and Tre is stopped outside the 3 pts line with his denfender right in front of him. How that's supposed to be an assist when it's Tre who drives and go to the rim alone. The help that Victor gave him on this play was the block but to be credited an assist ? and that's more and more often that it happens in every game it seems.

On the other hand, Victor is hacked and his arms are hit several times without any whistle and regularly he is robbed of blocks that aren't credited.

Weird...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t say the T word, or you’ll be attacked.
    Yeah, cos no defense Mamu who got cut by the bucks and Graham are game winners who are the future of the spurs

Was too dangerous playing them this season, spurs would have made the play in otherwise... Proof is spurs will start them when they won't tank anymore, right? No need to looks for our next 3pt shooter and PF, they're right here.

And spurs tanking job is so obvious, they've been starting winning games they had no business winning at the end of the season when everybody else is losing...

Thread Information