Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nationwide problem, not just False Charge Chunko in Fresno.

Woman Says Bartenders Are Drugging Women, Human Trafficking (dailydot.com)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The subject of human trafficking has been fraught on social media, where content about legitimate cases of human trafficking are just as common as fear-mongering tactics used to drive up views.

From using tissues to mark one’s own car so that other potential traffickers think the poster is “spoken for,” to urging viewers to look for zip ties on their cars, another “sign” of being marked for human trafficking, much content has been made about potential human trafficking in the U.S. with little to back it up.

Folks have also dedicated time to debunking some of the public’s ideas about human trafficking, such as the idea that human traffickers will leave money or other items on their windshield to delay their entry into their vehicle.

Now, a woman says she suspects bartenders in the Los Angeles area of ing drinks with the goal of participating in a human trafficking-esque operation, after witnessing a man become overtly intoxicated after two glasses of wine.

In a video posted to TikTok, user @c****chanel says she attended a daytime party where she met a man that she ended up leaving the party to share a meal with. As time passes, she says he begins to appear so intoxicated that she required help to get him into an Uber home, all off of a couple glasses of wine. No liquor was served at this party, she says.

“He’s a big guy, clearly knows how to drink, so it was very unusual,” she says in the video. “Then it progressively got worse really quickly. We ended up outside, I was just trying to get guys to help him in the Uber because literally we needed several people to get him in an Uber, because he was so out of it, throwing up, like the whole thing.”

She says the next day when she checked in on him, he says he was su ious of the last drink he had at the party, as it was given to him by a female friend. She elaborates, saying that he believed the drink was ed and intended for her, because she ordered it.
    “I start asking him more questions and he tells me that he’s a lawyer and he just represented three girls in L.A. in their lawsuits against a very popular bar,” she says. “They literally recovered security footage where it was very very apparent what these bartenders were doing, and that they were using separate bottles to drug these girls.”

She says he told her that bartenders at these establishments were communicating with each other to target these women, and that they never had to talk to the bartenders themselves.

The Daily Dot has reached out to @c****chanel via TikTok direct message regarding the video.

In the last few years, several women have accused bartenders of potentially ing their drinks. Two Dallas women have sued a bar in the Deep Ellum area, alleging that they were drugged by a bartender there in November. A Canadian woman has made similar allegations about a bar in Winnipeg, where she says she suspects a bartender ed her beverage in October.

Several viewers shared that they believe they have been similarly targeted at bars, although it is unclear whether they thought it was specifically through a bartender.
    “This happened to one of my friends at a really nice brunch spot in Newport Beach,” one commenter wrote. “It’s not only nighttime ladies.”
    “This happened to me and my friend in Hartford ct we were beyond lucky one of my hometown friends randomly saw me & knew right away got me my friend and brought us home thankfully,” another commenter wrote.
    “This happened to me in Dallas almost 20 years ago,” a commenter wrote. “Thankful for my friends who screamed them off and got me home safe.”
    Share this article
    *First Published: Apr 8, 2024, 7:00 pm CDT
    Brooke Sjoberg
    Brooke Sjoberg is a freelance writer for the Daily Dot. She graduated with her Bachelors in Journalism from the University of Texas at Austin in 2020.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think Mark Celibate and others used to go here in Dallas:

Harlowe MXM, a popular Deep Ellum restaurant and bar.

"No one deserves this," 2 women say bartender drugged them - CBS Texas (cbsnews.com)

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rent free in the degenerate mind of a known sex predator. That sucks.

How many Diddy posters are you using to keep the sunlight out of your van shelter?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    "Freelance writer receives flat Venmo fee after summarizing TikTok comment section."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The two rent payers come out on cue.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calls people out, unsolicited and unprovoked

People respond

He thinks the people responding to his callouts are the rent payers.

God damn, you're as re ed as you are perverted and poor.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I saw this movie some years back, maybe 10 years, where this young woman woke up locked in a cage below decks on a ship with 4 items. 2 gallon jugs of water, a sleeve of crackers, and a litter box.

I ain't forgot that.

Women have it hard; first their cycle, then child birth, then man 24/7/365 hunting them.

Grim business.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw this movie some years back, maybe 10 years, where this young woman woke up locked in a cage below decks on a ship with 4 items. 2 gallon jugs of water, a sleeve of crackers, and a litter box.

I ain't forgot that.
    Did she get out?

Was the movie based in part on real life events of Chunko?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw this movie
    Dale meet me in the movie thread.
    Got one for you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Did she get out?

Was the movie based in part on real life events of Chunko?
    No, she did not get out.

I watch these Forensic Files on the Stream. The TV set to it whenever I turn it on. It's woke me up, big-time. Sometimes she'll watch it with me and I try to impress upon her how vulnerable she is when out in public, or, Christ, even in the house! Some of these episodes are horrific how man targets women. I believe God steered me to this channel because I used to have it set to the Game Channel upon turn on. Then one day we had to clear the TV out and when it restarted it went to that FF channel.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dale meet me in the movie thread.
    Got one for you.
    Will do.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Calls people out, unsolicited and unprovoked

People respond

He thinks the people responding to his callouts are the rent payers.

God damn, you're as re ed as you are perverted and poor.

Thread Information