Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It wasnt really a good run though. Israel is a cancer that needs to be wiped out of existence

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Matzeltoph!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2006- attacked Hezbollah ed around and found our 2023-invades Gaza s around and is finding out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like the Mavs hoping for a championship, OP's is just wish casting and will fall flat on his face, tbh.

C'est la vie

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Uhh. Blow me. I predicted the Mavs 2011 le. ME.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You dumb Southern cucks are gots for Israel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like the Mavs hoping for a championship, OP's is just wish casting and will fall flat on his face, tbh.

C'est la vie
    You've nary room, son. Nary...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its the end of Benji. Not Israel.

Israel will have to do some soul searching now.
    They are clearly on the same trend we are of worshipping people instead of the idea of what democracy really means.
    Benji was trying to completely get rid of their supreme court or stack it till it does not have any value for democratic values.
    And he definitely considers other humans as dogs which sound very familiar to our own situation.

Imo a major fault with some people is that they worship other people that have gained some sort of power instead of striving for an idea that a very basic premise.
    This premise involves how to make sure the good of the whole is balanced with the rights of the individual. A very difficult way of thinking when we must have leaders to carry out ideas. The leaders can become poisoned.
    Now that we are a world that exists of large countries people should take a close look at how "we" interact with other people from other places. Our press has made sure we get the dirt on ourselves so that we can actual think about how our interactions affect other people and their humanity as we see it through our on empathy that comes from our ideas on what we should try and achieve for ourselves concerning human rights and the relationship of these rights with a whole. We need to understand that in some cases its very hard to see people's humanity because it is masked by very repressive regimes they live under. Or just the fact that some people who just want to live their lives in peace as a family that is a part of group that operate by attempting to help each other. They dont want conflict, they just want their children and their way of life to contain a bit of harmony, just living and learning peacefully.

This will probably never be achieved but should always be the goal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its the end of Benji. Not Israel.

Israel will have to do some soul searching now.
    They are clearly on the same trend we are of worshipping people instead of the idea of what democracy really means.
    Benji was trying to completely get rid of their supreme court or stack it till it does not have any value for democratic values.
    And he definitely considers other humans as dogs which sound very familiar to our own situation.

Imo a major fault with some people is that they worship other people that have gained some sort of power instead of striving for an idea that a very basic premise.
    This premise involves how to make sure the good of the whole is balanced with the rights of the individual. A very difficult way of thinking when we must have leaders to carry out ideas. The leaders can become poisoned.
    Now that we are a world that exists of large countries people should take a close look at how "we" interact with other people from other places. Our press has made sure we get the dirt on ourselves so that we can actual think about how our interactions affect other people and their humanity as we see it through our on empathy that comes from our ideas on what we should try and achieve for ourselves concerning human rights and the relationship of these rights with a whole. We need to understand that in some cases its very hard to see people's humanity because it is masked by very repressive regimes they live under. Or just the fact that some people who just want to live their lives in peace as a family that is a part of group that operate by attempting to help each other. They dont want conflict, they just want their children and their way of life to contain a bit of harmony, just living and learning peacefully.

This will probably never be achieved but should always be the goal.
    Even Benji ain't goin' nowhere. He's, as we speak helping to get Genocidal Joe's fat out of the fryer. Once that is accomplished by State sponsored CNN, he, Genocidal Joe, and the aforementioned State sponsored CNN will help keep Yahoo upright.

But you are correct on Israel surviving. No problem; they got The Holocaust and they ain't a ever lettin' go of it. Matzeltoph!!!

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CNN will save 'em.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Israeli press is NOT finally waking up.
    Haaretz has been putting up editorials concerning the slaughter of innocents since this has started, on both sides.
    Hater thinks he has suddenly stumbled upon Israel being a democratic government that allows the press to criticize its government policies.

Thread Information