Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I passed out after that game, woke up to drink some Gatorade and change my underwear. The NBA is in trouble come October.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all want to see something?

-Django

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby played 37 minutes tonight. Thats how he should play next season and beyond.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby played 37 minutes tonight. Thats how he should play next season and beyond.
    would of been an allstar and mvp candidate for sure.And we seem to better when wemby running the
    show and not vassell or keldon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how Wemby is rocking his jersey after every win. It's like he is telling everyone that he loves being a Spur.
    Maybe because he's not use to winning.. wait until the spurs start winning again . Itll become normal to him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looked good but probably because Pop did not let him play last game against OK..

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could easily be wrong, but some improved shooting and passing from Mamu and Graham really seems helpful. Also, makes me wonder about Devin calling his shot too much now that we finally"see what we have". Hilarious it took the last few games in tank mode to finally see all our options. Hate to say it. I thought Mamu was gone but maybe not?

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going back to the Wemby tech

Was kinda noticing that Murray was gesturing like "get up, get up" after Gordon knocks Wemby down and a few plays later Wemby took the tech after ramming Murray to the ground. Prob reading too much into this but after the GG Jackson quotes about Wemby trash taking “‘Go back up. Go. Go. You scared. You scared. You scared.’”

Makes me think Wemby has a bit of that double dog in him. Going to need that late in the post season so hope so.
    You’re right Murray was calling for a flop after Aaron rammed him and stood over him. They were mushing him all game and generally being very Detroit-y. Denver plays stout defense with attendant mind games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looked good but probably because Pop did not let him play last game against OK..
    He's a 20 year old, he can play 40 minutes every night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best win of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re right Murray was calling for a flop after Aaron rammed him and stood over him. They were mushing him all game and generally being very Detroit-y. Denver plays stout defense with attendant mind games.
    Agreed. Also noticed when Gordon knocked Wemby down, as soon as Wemby got back up he went over to Gordon next play and towered over him pushing into him for a second and it looked like a warning. Then the message tech on Murray next if I recall correctly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This says a lot about Wemby soaking in San Antonio. He loves the city as much as TP and Bobo did. It might not be the dream season that he would hope for his rookie year. But I think he gets it. It would be hard for PATFO not to be all-in this off-season. No more tanking after this season. They wouldn’t want to disappoint Wemby having another losing season next year.

The way Wemby talked about Mamu. Mamu is definitely back. The fans love him. And it’s hard not to see Bobo in him. He’s only 24 and should only get even better too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He put up stats that only Kareem put up, but played most of the year on huge minute restrictions. I doubt he will have to deal with those restrictions next season. Look out NBA, the silver and black spaceship will be delivering a huge alien to your cities for years to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This says a lot about Wemby soaking in San Antonio. He loves the city as much as TP and Bobo did. It might not be the dream season that he would hope for his rookie year. But I think he gets it. It would be hard for PATFO not to be all-in this off-season. No more tanking after this season. They wouldn’t want to disappoint Wemby having another losing season next year.

The way Wemby talked about Mamu. Mamu is definitely back. The fans love him. And it’s hard not to see Bobo in him. He’s only 24 and should only get even better too.
    Yeah this is a great, great sign. There seems to be great understanding between Wemby and the FO. Pop's comments of improving the team "whatever ways needed" comes to mind. Ever since Wemby's "ascension" it's been obvious that the tanking is over after this draft.

Who'd you like to see brought in FA/trade if possible?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Micah was in the house to witness that one last night.

Thread Information