Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Logged in to check if El Nono replied to me and it seems the thread is gone, can't even see my posts in my profile, nor is the thread locked as would normally happen when people get stupid
    Have to say I'm surprised, I've seen all sorts of ery on this forum and I thought we were having a legit conversation. Does anyone know what happened, did the idiots fill it with crap or something??

Anyways I'll take the opportunity to say, if I went back and forth with you Nono it's because I respect you enough to warrant taking the time to talk, I don't like being on the "side" of dumbasses like hater but I will defend a position I believe is right. In a way it's a relief to not feel obligated to check back and continue but on the other hand it's a little disturbing that the thread has straight been deleted from existence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen threads locked, but not straight up disappeared.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghazi was spamming the board yesterday. A legit thread might have gotten caught in the purge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Logged in to check if El Nono replied to me and it seems the thread is gone, can't even see my posts in my profile, nor is the thread locked as would normally happen when people get stupid
    Have to say I'm surprised, I've seen all sorts of ery on this forum and I thought we were having a legit conversation. Does anyone know what happened, did the idiots fill it with crap or something??

Anyways I'll take the opportunity to say, if I went back and forth with you Nono it's because I respect you enough to warrant taking the time to talk, I don't like being on the "side" of dumbasses like hater but I will defend a position I believe is right. In a way it's a relief to not feel obligated to check back and continue but on the other hand it's a little disturbing that the thread has straight been deleted from existence
    All good my man. I did respond, not sure if it was lost in the oblivion, or if you responded to my response. I guess I'll agree to disagree on that matter.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All good my man. I did respond, not sure if it was lost in the oblivion, or if you responded to my response. I guess I'll agree to disagree on that matter.
    ...That's a first for you El!

El

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A thread do enting genocide was deleted "by mistake"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Do enting” What a re .

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team