2 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

1 10.00%
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's done, time to rate the season.

For me it was 5/10 just because of Wemby.
    2/10 otherwise, idk where to begin.

Jeremy at PG experiment.
    Devin getting a big contract and not making any significant improvements.
    Zach getting a big deal and being the worst player on a team full of G-leaguers.
    Branham and Wesley looking like a couple more failed first round picks. Yes, they did pick it up as of late, but noone cares about a SG who can't do anything other than score when wide open or a PG that can't shoot or dribble the ball properly.
    Mamu sat the entire season only to show that he should've played like 20mpg.

Wemby being a potential GOAT makes all of this irrelevant, but we need some major improvements in the next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is plenty of material to go through, and have anwsers to a lot of questions. As long as team was improving during the season, still positive outcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The most important question coming into this season was...is the hype real?

Well, we just witnessed one of the most fantastic rookie campaigns in NBA history. By those marks, this season give us a lot of reasons to starting believing again.

I would like to have seen more development from the young guys.

Vassell took a step forward but is still streaky and has room to improve. The Sochan PG experiment was a disaster, and it's hard to call him anything more than a wildcard right now. Tre Jones still is Tre Jones. Both Branham and Wesley showed good signs, and also had games where it looked like they didn't belong on an NBA court.

Entertainment-wise, it was fun just to watch Wemby and see him develop at a rapid pace. There is no reason to believe this guy isn't the future star of the NBA.

Success-wise, we weren't winning a championship anyways so I am okay with a top 5 pick even if it meant watching a lot of losing efforts.

Thread Information