Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics over Pacers in 5
    Timberwolves over Mavericks in 7

As a white coach who plays the media game, that has about as much chance of happening as Towns (or Gobert) receiving credit.

No, the story of this one from the BSPN hype machine will be that their new Captain America, while struggling with his shot, somehow inspired his team through his leadership, work ethic and whatever other nonsense they can conjure that they'll pretend was reminiscent of Jordan/Bryant (they'll find a way to work golden boy in somewhere too).
    Yup. ESPN wants their MJ in Ant Edwards. You gotta respect Ant for his confidence though. Luka and Ant will be fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver was tired and TPups straight up dogged them on D
    Still tryna hear why Denver was tired and MN wasn't.

Same thing in Game 6. 6 you could maybe excuse as a road game and once they got behind said Phucket, let's rest up for Game 7 at Mile High.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD, his finest hour in an otherwise inau ious posting career.

TD
    You senile old fool, I'm the greatest poster in the history of the board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still tryna hear why Denver was tired and MN wasn't.

Same thing in Game 6. 6 you could maybe excuse as a road game and once they got behind said Phucket, let's rest up for Game 7 at Mile High.
    Nugs bench was nothing at least for playoffs. Real problem was no rest for Joker. Murray I think was hobbled but not sure about that. Minny was deeper and dogged Nugs at the end.
    Minny took it and Nugs had no answer

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Minnesota has to close the deal and finally reach Finals. Losing WCF would be worse than losing Game7

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Minnesota has to close the deal and finally reach Finals. Losing WCF would be worse than losing Game7
    Thing of it is Dallas too is stale and about at the end of their 1 & done rope. They see a door to the Finals that is openable.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    How many times are the officials going to allow Ant to be molested going to the rim without a call? The fouls are egregious, hacks across both arms and no whistle. I hope they stop that in the WCF. Call the game right, assholes.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Disagree. It's always better to get to the higher level. No one gives a about small forum legacy.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    another stupid take from frostking

shocker

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Defeating the defending Champs and immediately losing the following round (not Finale) screams got lost in the moment

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    But Dallas is a better balanced team than Minnesota. I’m going Dallas because of that.

Sure, Ant is that guy. And on paper and in the regular season, the Wolves defense is elite. But they still have issues because they feature a two big man line-up. And Dallas’ bigs aren’t the type Rudy matches up well against. They’re not halfcourt, low post bangers. They are athletic, high flying, run the court type bigs that catch lobs from Luka and Kyrie when Rudy shows high and helps weakside. Minnesota can’t hide Rudy on anyone, especially if Derrick Jones is hitting threes.

The Dallas bigs will make Rudy run in transition and they’ll finish over the top when he tries to help. And the other role guys all shoot threes. In fact, this might be a series Kleber could make a difference too. This would be a good series for Minnesota to use more small ball line-ups with McDaniels / Slo Mo at the 4.

Minnesota can win. But I actually think Dallas should win.

Thread Information