My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <snip>

"The head of ground forces of Iran's Revolutionary Guard has been killed in a plane crash in northwest Iran, Iranian news agencies reported on Monday.

"Ahmad Kazemi was killed with 12 of his deputies and accompanying officers," Ahmad Panahi, head of Iran's Emergency Center was quoted as saying by the Fars news agency.

Fars news agency put the total number of people on board the plane at 15, of whom 13 were definitely killed."
    Reuters

Given the current situation in the region, a 'accident' seems like the less likely cause especially with Iran ready to open a new petro system that will sell not only Iranian oil, but world oil in Euro's (sound familiar?) in March 2006.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Iran determines it was an attack, I'm sure we'll hear about. Even if the attack was from internal Iranians, Iran would love to pin it on USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gee, I wonder how Bush manged this? For such a dumbass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in fact, Sunnis/insurgents may have shot down a Shiiite helico, trying to bring Iranians into the the Iraq war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gee, I wonder how Bush manged this? For such a dumbass.
    Likely he didn't. Someone from his team would have been crowing like when they caught the Al Qaeda operative in Pakistan and had him working as a double agent until they had to toot their own horn. Dumbass is correct sir!

Thread Information