Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The legend of Kobe's dirty elbows. Tell me about that one.
    And the vocal flopping

« Heyhoweywaway!!!! »

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a Spur fan perspective, sure I can see it. No matter what Kobe does you farmers dismissing it anyway

MJ was in his, what 15th or 16th year when Kobe bust his balloon knot, right? Let's say 16th for sake of argument...

Kobe played 20 years. Show me a young horse busting Kobe's ass in his 19th or 20th year.
    Since you asked.

http://bkref.com/tiny/kcx59

And it’s not just when he was really old, I took it from 10-11 to his last season.

Curry, Durant, Klay and harden all scored over 40 points vs the lakers during that span. And Kobe shot horribly in every single one of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The legend of Kobe's dirty elbows. Tell me about that one.
    Shaq's were dirtier. Just ask Mutombo or The Admiral's sore chest muscles

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    From a Spur fan perspective, sure I can see it. No matter what Kobe does you farmers dismissing it anyway

MJ was in his, what 15th or 16th year when Kobe bust his balloon knot, right? Let's say 16th for sake of argument...

Kobe played 20 years. Show me a young horse busting Kobe's ass in his 19th or 20th year.
    im not a spurfan lol, and i have actually always been a kobe fan, i just never felt it was as breathtaking as people make it out to be. the fact that he got 55 is the impressive part. doing it against 40 year old jordan shouldnt honestly make any difference other than the fact that he got to do it against his idol. but acting like it was some amazing accomplishment to do it against him... simply not true. it was not any more of an accomplishment than if he were to do it against darius miles or marquis daniels

kobe got lit up plenty in his whole career, even in his prime... just like every single superstar, and every single great defender. and he especially got lit up plenty in his final years... just like every single superstar, and every single great defender. let's not exaggerate his (or anyones) greatness by acting like he was immune to getting torched by other good players.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    im not a spurfan lol, and i have actually always been a kobe fan, i just never felt it was as breathtaking as people make it out to be. the fact that he got 55 is the impressive part. doing it against 40 year old jordan shouldnt honestly make any difference other than the fact that he got to do it against his idol. but acting like it was some amazing accomplishment to do it against him... simply not true. it was not any more of an accomplishment than if he were to do it against darius miles or marquis daniels

kobe got lit up plenty in his whole career, even in his prime... just like every single superstar, and every single great defender. and he especially got lit up plenty in his final years... just like every single superstar, and every single great defender. let's not exaggerate his (or anyones) greatness by acting like he was immune to getting torched by other good players.
    I hear you, but Phil Jackson had mercy on MJ. Kobe had 42 at the half. He could have dropped 90 on the TOSB, just for talking after the Wiz won the last game. I'm dead serious.

Phil Jackson also had mercy on Dallas when Kobe had 62 after 3 quarters (Mavs had 61). That should have been another 80+ point game. He was smoking that night, but Kobe sat the 4th.

Sure, he'll take his lumps from time to time, but most of the time he's the hammer and his opponent is the nail.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I hear you, but Phil Jackson had mercy on MJ. Kobe had 42 at the half. He could have dropped 90 on the TOSB, just for talking after the Wiz won the last game. I'm dead serious.

Phil Jackson also had mercy on Dallas when Kobe had 62 after 3 quarters (Mavs had 61). That should have been another 80+ point game. He was smoking that night, but Kobe sat the 4th.

Sure, he'll take his lumps from time to time, but most of the time he's the hammer and his opponent is the nail.
    um including shot attempts that got him to the line, Kobe took 22 shots in the first half, and 16 in the second half. Plus he played a total of 41 minutes. No need to blatantly lie and revise history like that. It was not a matter of the team having "mercy".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    um including shot attempts that got him to the line, Kobe took 22 shots in the first half, and 16 in the second half. Plus he played a total of 41 minutes. No need to blatantly lie and revise history like that. It was not a matter of the team having "mercy".
    Lie to you - on a message board? You box score watching (I can relate ) FOH tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even the Kang bowing down to Kobe's legend

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Lie to you - on a message board? You box score watching (I can relate ) FOH tho
    well i wouldn't exactly consider playing kobe 41 minutes and shaq 38 minutes a "mercy" game. it was a close game until halfway through the 3rd when the lakers got a 20 pt lead, but even then washington still cut it down to 11 with plenty of time left in the 4th, hardly an insurmountable lead, nor a game where any coach would consider showing "mercy"

im not the one making untrue claims here tbqhfwiwimhoiirc

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread ages like a fine wine....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread ages like a fine wine....
    Unlike Kobe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or Timmy, Drob, TP, Manu and POP....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Timmy, Drob, TP, Manu and POP....
    They won their last le older while Kobe was done at the same age

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They won their last le older while Kobe was done at the same age
    And still less relevant than Kobe and will forever be. Beyond this forum, they are but dust in the wind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And still less relevant than Kobe and will forever be. Beyond this forum, they are but dust in the wind.
    sure

Duncan is considered the greatest PF of all time

Kobe isn’t considered the greatest anything

He was better than his dad though, I’ll give him that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure

Duncan is considered the greatest PF of all time

Kobe isn’t considered the greatest anything

He was better than his dad though, I’ll give him that
    Greatest bricklayer.