Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pooh
    I don't know...you tell me. I didn't start this thread...sometimes I wonder if there isn't a playground around by the way some are acting.

SAmikeyp
    you are the one that brought all this down on you. backing your team is one thing, albiet in your case fairweather, people do it here all the time with different teams but you come to a Spurs forum with the intent of being disrespectful and talking alot of trash then when people call you on it, you run and hide like a schoolgirl and pull the "stop picking on me" card. Then you get all bad ass and tell me that I "better turn that around!" You complain about the actions of others when you are acting worse.

LittleGeneral
    Pooh's a joke.

Marcus Bryant
    Well, there is the swing set in your mama's backyard.

picnroll
    Only problem with poohsy's takes is they lack all humor or logic. Other than that they're great.

Pooh
    Mikey I never came in here and bashed the Spurs unlike those who bashed the Pacers when the Spurs barely beat them back in January and you know it.

And Marcus...that's all you could come up with? How lame...very disapointed in you.

SAmikeyp
    and then you lie to justify yourself....who is being childish now?

Marcus Bryant
    Yeah I suppose the truth is boring.

Pooh
    Look, this is getting ridiculous and very annoying. I'm going to stop posting on these couple of threads because frankly it's so stupid and childish. Also it's taking up space on a great message board too.

SAmikeyp

"I pooh-ped myself"

Marcus Bryant
    Look, this is getting ridiculous and very annoying.
    Oh really? I've felt that way for some time now. Now go do your chores. You wouldn't want mommy to be mad.

Aggie Hoopsfan
    If you'd just take the damn bet, all this coming down on you would end.

But right now you're nothing but a sackless wonder.

Shelly
    then when people call you on it, you run and hide like a schoolgirl and pull the "stop picking on me" card. Then you get all bad ass and tell me that I "better turn that around!" You complain about the actions of others when you are acting worse.
    pooh=tpark?

Pooh
    No S y...sorry to disapoint you.

And AHF, I made a bet with blaze.

Aggie Hoopsfan
    What, that weak playoffs bet?

A real man would be willing to back his team for the first half the season next year.

Pooh
    Sorry if you don't like it, but I made a bet with Blaze. It was one that we both could agree to. And get off this real man crap, but I made my bet...

God31
    Sorry if you don't like it, but I made a bet with Blaze. It was one that we both could agree to. And get off this real man crap, but I made my bet...
    Whats the bet you made?

I personally would have probably made the NBA Finals bet i think. It's only for a half a year and it's only an avatar. Besides, the Pacers are going to win it all anyways. Reggie will lead us to glory!

zombie68
    :off
    Pooh, when does your book hit the shelves? I can't wait to read it, will you sign the one I'll buy?

MickeyOnFox
    Don't worry POOH I have your back, Spur fans are nervous, and they know you guys on the East side have it easy, If this is about 10.00 Bucks? Then I will pay it, But the bet is this...

The pacers will go further than the spurs and if they do? Then Kori has to change the colors of the Spurs forum to Pacers colors for one month and? You get VIP treatment at the next GTG food and drinks on The ones who post in this topic. If the spurs Go Further? Kori gets to shut down your website for one month, or until Training camp begins, You in?

This is your chance POOH to man up and make fools of these whining spur fans, me and you can rejoice together as we meet in the finals, as we laugh at theses inbread bipolar wannabe fans, then The Mav's kick your ass .but that's another topic 2

Thread Information