herbivorefemale
    detroit certainly made a statement.

pacersrule03
    Impressive win by the pistons but JO's knee still isnt at full strength, we didn't have tinsley, and basically the pistons wanted it more. A meeting in the ECF would be great.

Pooh
    I agree it was just one game, there wasn't any "statement" made by the Pistons. The wanted it, they got it. We'll see them in late May for the ECF.

God31
    Detriot won a meaningless game.

But whatever, at the end of the day, Indiana is still 3-1 vs the Pistons.

BTW, is SA 4-0 vs LAL and Kings?????

SAmikeyp
    a team who was 0-3 proved they could win a game against that team, its much more positive than getting swept. While it was one game, I am anxious to see them go at it in the playoffs. Detroit is a different and better team with Rasheed, does that guarantee anything? no, but he does make them better.

God31
    SA,

I agree. Personally for the Pacers standpoint, it's not big deal. This game meant much more for Detriot then it did to us. Think Detriot would want to go into the playoffs knowing they lost all 4 times to Indiana? I don't think so. Not only that, but they were the home team in a sold out game. Indiana basicially had nothing to play for but Detriot was playing to prove to themselfs that they can beat us.

As for the Rasheed Wallace deal, oviously Detriot is better with him then without, but Rasheed played like garbage against us? If they had given Darko his minutes that day, Detriot would have still blown us out. Rasheed was missing easy baskets and Artest scored a few really easy baskets on him. He oviously had a off game, but in no way shape or form did we lose this game because this is the better then ever Detriot with Rasheed. I don't buy it at all.

Thread Information