My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senators Support Penalties Against Iran

Senators said Sunday that international penalties against Iran are necessary to contain its nuclear ambitions, even if restricted trade with the oil-rich nation drove up energy prices.

"We cannot be intimidated by economic threats from their side," said Sen. Trent Lott, R-Miss.

Sen. Evan Bayh, D-Ind., said President Bush should have dealt with threats from Iran years ago. He said Iran is the foremost sponsor of terrorism in the world and a "force for instability and death."

"I'm glad the president is finally speaking out about this, but for four long years they have ignored this problem," Bayh told CNN's "Late Edition.""It has brought us to the position that we're in today. And it has undermined the national security interests of the United States."
    San Francisco Gate

Well, I can see where the cons uents will suffer, but what exactly are these rich Senators like Evan Bayh sacraficing for enforcing sanctions on Iran again?

Put The Kool-Aid Down, Senator Bayh. Move Away From the Pitcher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but I thought they only wanted nuclear power .. not a nuclear bomb .. sen bayh..

Thread Information