Pooh
    The Wizards are trying to keep pace in the Atlantic Division despite the absence of leading scorer Gilbert Arenas (20.7 ppg), who was placed on the injured list on Nov. 25. Since then, four different Wizards have led the team in scoring over the last five games.

The Pacers have lost their last two games to the Wizards, but have won 9 of the last 12 meetings between the two teams.

Look for the Pacers to tear up the Wizards big time.

Pacers 96
    Wizards 74

God31
    Pacers: 101
    Washington: 86

O'Neal: 32pts, 15 boards, 5 blocks
    Harrington: 27pts

God31
    Well the Pacers won again tonight, with Pooh being much closer to the final score then I was.

Jamison Brewer once again played strong. I don't have statistics on me, but i watched NBA TV after work today, they had highlights of the game, interview with Brewer after the game and post game press conference by Carlisle.

Very spread out victory. Something we really needed i think, it wasn't just one guy dominate, it was everyone chipping in a little because i'm sure the Pacers over looked the Wizerds because of our good record and their weak record. But all the minor players stepped up well. Brewer played great like i said. Croshere played well and Kenny Anderson finally did some nice things on offense instead of just play awsome defense.

O'Neal and Artest were the two best players on the court, which they should since their our 2 star players.

But in Carlisle's press conference he didn't seem too happy. Thought Pacers gave Washington way too many oppertunities to get back into the game and too many easy baskets. Said Pacers were lucky to win and if Arenas and Stackhouse were in the lineup.

But i think he's just overacting to be honest. lol

ps. Nice blow job by Detriot tonight huh.............. lol!

Pooh
    I would've like to have seen Carlisle's press conference. Pacers.com only puts the "positive" stuff on there, but I'm sure Carlisle sees there's more work to be done until the Pacers are looked upon as contenders in the East.

Yeah...great "showing" by the Pistons...hehe.

Thread Information