Pooh
    A victory over the Kings would be a great way to end a roadtrip - not to mention a creative birthday present for Pacers President of Basketball Operations Larry Bird.

The tough Kings are 12-5, coming off an emotional draining 109-112 loss Friday night against Minnesota at home. Amazingly, the Kings have carried on in the absence of Chris Webber (knee) without missing a beat. Predrag Stojakovic leads the way with 23.3 points per game.

This will be the first meeting between the Pacers and former starting center Brad Miller (14.3 ppg, 9.9 rpg) since Miller was part of a salary cap-induced trade that sent him to the Kings. Miller was an All-Star in his only full season with the Pacers in 2002-2003.

This one is hard to pick, I don't know if the Kings will lose two in a row at home. ARCO is a tough place to win, but if the T-Wolves can do it...why not us?

Pacers 104
    Kings 101

God31
    Anybody see Brad Miller last night vs Minnesota??? WOW.

If we want to win, Ron Artest MUST play. Without our 2nd best player, we have no chance vs the Kings.

It will be an awsome game, hopefully we give a little better effort then we did in Los Angeles. The game is also shown on NBA TV btw.

That all said,

Pacers: 92
    Kings: 88

-Anderson shuts down Bibby to 8 points.
    -O'Neal scores 28 and gets 14boards
    -BMiller 14pts, 6boards
    -It will be MillerTime again, Reggie lights up for 25.

Pooh
    Well I don't have NBA tv, so you'll have to keep me informed of the scores.

Snickers520
    This should be a tough game, but I think we should be able to at least keep up with the Kings. Hopefully Ron will play and slow down Peja, and Kenny and AJ don't let Bibby run wild. I think Jermaine and Jeff will be able to keep Brad under control.

Pacers 98
    Kings 95

God31
    Well I don't have NBA tv, so you'll have to keep me informed of the scores.
    Don't need to worry about that. They said on NBA TV today that they have decided to change games from Kings/Pacers to Denver/Boston, because Denver is playing so well.

It's BS. They want Denver on air so much to hype up Carmelo Anthony. They said taking down Pacers/Kings but they will add them most in the future, but still, it's 2 of the best 3 teams in the NBA!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information