My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://phogblog.com/index.php?p=209

I dunno what year that was but wow. He has imploded Mizzou and it's basketball program. Just wow.

Dude is singing "Eye of the Tiger" ...
    Last edited by Brutalis; 02-08-2006 at 11:38 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o snap i posted this in the wrong section

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude - Brutalis - you're an idiot. And if you're going to anonymously attack Quin Snyder's reputation (and personally, I consider that the act of a coward) by declaring him a felony drug abuser, you should be really clear about those facts. Are you sure Brutalis? Or is it just fun to spread nasty rumors about people because you have nothing better to do? Given the frequency of your posts - I suspect the latter.

I've met Quin on a number of occasions - he was always very polite, respectful, and very sober. The guy looks like he has not aged since college - doesn't seem accurate with your accusations. Have you heard the rumor that he is actually a health fanatic? Maybe that's not sensational enough for you. The fact that the NBA gives drug tests to players and coaches and that he is still there - and one of the best coaches that has ever been in the d-league - also contradicts your defamations of his character. I'm not sure that there is a "right" section for mudslinging about a member of the Spurs organization on this site.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice bump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude - Brutalis - you're an idiot. And if you're going to anonymously attack Quin Snyder's reputation (and personally, I consider that the act of a coward) by declaring him a felony drug abuser, you should be really clear about those facts. Are you sure Brutalis? Or is it just fun to spread nasty rumors about people because you have nothing better to do? Given the frequency of your posts - I suspect the latter.

I've met Quin on a number of occasions - he was always very polite, respectful, and very sober. The guy looks like he has not aged since college - doesn't seem accurate with your accusations. Have you heard the rumor that he is actually a health fanatic? Maybe that's not sensational enough for you. The fact that the NBA gives drug tests to players and coaches and that he is still there - and one of the best coaches that has ever been in the d-league - also contradicts your defamations of his character. I'm not sure that there is a "right" section for mudslinging about a member of the Spurs organization on this site.
    wow...

just, wow...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quin Snyder. Never have liked him and never will.

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    all the great coaches were coke heads, everyone knows that. Coach K, Dean Smith, Pat Summit: all had $2300 a day coke problems, Bob Knight was more into meth and hookers

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    college coaches dont have problems with drugs

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I have pictures of John Wooden doing blow off a strippers ass but I don't know if I can post it on here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    02-08-2006

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My close friend from Missouri said he ran into player and he said this too