Pooh
    Now that camp is just about a week away, whose ready and excited about this coming season? Will O'Neal and company improve after a lackluster finish to the season last year?

Who will be the first to leave once camp begins? Would you like to be a fly on the wall when Bird and Carlisle finally sit down and talk to O'Neal? How will it go?

With the addition of Kenny Anderson and Scot Pollard, are the Pacers ready to take that next step and making it out of the first round this year?

Will Artest explode? Will the team "implode"? Will Reggie be his old self once again? Can a new President/G.M. and new coach breathe life back into a team that up until February last year was the second best team in the league?

Was the off-season a failure? Will I figure out how to end this post? And why am I posting at almost 4am (CST)? The answers to the last two questions are simple...I'm nuts!

The rest of the questions I mentioned will hopefuly be answered as the months move on. Let the season begin.

pacersrule03
    i think JO will improve, but i'm hoping that tins is the one that improves the most. That would give us a big boost if we could trust tins at pg every game.

Pooh
    By getting Anderson, maybe this will light a fire underneath Tins and make him become a more rounded player.

Thread Information