My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons waive McCaskill, sign three others
    AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) -- The Detroit Pistons waived center Amal McCaskill on Friday and signed three players.

McCaskill was acquired by Detroit along with Derrick Coleman from Philadelphia on Aug. 4 in a trade for Corliss Williamson. He had been a free agent, but signed a new contract before being traded. In 59 games last season, the 6-foot-11 McCaskill averaged 1.9 points and 2.3 rebounds.

The Pistons signed center Nigel Dixon, guard Smush Parker and forward Terrence Shannon.

Dixon had a 67.8 field-goal percentage during his senior year at Western Kentucky.

Parker played in the FIBA-Europe League last season, averaging 18.7 points and 4.3 rebounds in 10 games with Aris Thessaloniki. He spent the previous season, his rookie year, with Cleveland.

Shannon spent last season with the Roanoke Dazzle of the National Basketball Developmental League. In two seasons in Roanoke, he averaged 14.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 28.9 min
    Last edited by ducks; 10-02-2004 at 01:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this should be in the nba forum my bad I thought I was in the nba forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's OK, any news on the predator is fine with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all Bush's fault. It's because of moves like this that you need to vote for Kerry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all Bush's fault. It's because of moves like this that you need to vote for Kerry.
    The Predator should go back into the developmental league to work on his skills and try his luck in the NBA later.

Thread Information