Medvedenko
    Now that this US gold attempt debacle is over, we should all get on more pertinent issues...like how my boy Slava is going to wreck-shop on the NBA....
    Yes, I am quite high at the moment..but who cares...
    Oh, congrats to Argentina..I love Manu, he needs to start and play in the high 30's this year for the Spurs. Probably won't get an argument from anyone.

Solid D
    1) I'll argue with you about whether Slaba is going to "wreck-shop" on the NBA this season, or any season.

2) I won't argue with you about whether you are high or not.

8)

Medvedenko
    True dat....Hey, I'm optimistic for this year...someone has to be, especially when the dam Jury selection is happening....damn rape case.

Aggie Hoopsfan
    Slava is going to wreck-shop on the NBA
    Towel waving doesn't win championships.

SickDSM
    Aggie,

Your wrong, towel waving DOES earn championships.

Sincerely,

Mark Madsen

bigzak25
    hey, if manu's range allowed him to shoot 50% from the nba 3pt line, he would have started last year....

Solid D
    Not necessarily, Zak (perhaps you're just playing?).

Gino started at the beginning of the year but the Spurs were missing that energy lift after the first 7-10 minutes and Hedo did not give the Spurs that off the bench. He didn't do that with the Kings the year before, either. Pop played to Hedo's feeling of self-worth by starting him and then brought Senor Spark off the bench.

Barry will probably thrive either way (bench or starting), particularly with the good spacing that Duncan provides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "wreck shop"

Thread Information