Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    THANKS MOUSE!!! is it good for 10 more games?

Post Count
    manthatmousesmojoIssomestong Iwishihadsomeyoukn owhwatImeanman?

Post Count
    No Hookdem, they both suck, so who cares? But my Ags are better than your Longhorns.....that does make me feel better.
    We'll know in a few weeks Jim. Hope you have a cushion to fall off on.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Hookdem, do you think the Longhorns have a chance in Lubbock this weekend?

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    < crickets chirping >

Post Count
    Yes Jim! Do you think the Aggies have a chance when they play Oklahoma?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Yes Jim! Do you think the Aggies have a chance when they play Oklahoma?

I think the Ags will not only win, they will win going away.

Post Count
    I think the Ags will not only win, they will win going away.
    Well, I guess I should be frightened cause you said the same thing about the Redskins.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Well, I guess I should be frightened cause you said the same thing about the Redskins.

The Redskins would KILL Oklahoma, they would demolish them.

Post Count
    Even with Brunell?

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Even with Brunell?

...good point.....well.....it might be close....

i'm tired of seeing this gotdamn redskins suck topic at the top.....oh well...bump.

Post Count
    did you make the topic? you can always edit the subject.

Post Count
    Well Jim, this is a moot point but I did respond to you before the game. 51-21 ? What a joke! Tell you what. Don't let your hatred for the Longhorns get in the way of common sense. I, on the other hand have not slighted your aggies. I respect them and am glad to see them improving. They got lucky and barely managed to slip by Colorado. Now I have a question for you. Do you think the Aggies have a chance against Tech? You have already gone out on a limb and told me the Aggies would beat Oklahoma "going away". You "may" need psychiatric help after both of those games. P.S. Get back to me when the Aggies break into the top 10.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Hookdem, a win is a win. Colorado had a 4-2 record, they were 2-0 against A&M at Kyle Field. Who have the Longhorns beaten this year besides North Texas and Baylor in a blowout? A&M played poorly and still won. Reggie had 144 yds rushing and 230 passing. He is the best QB in the Big 12 by far. They willbeat OU, and when they play them, I will be glad to put a couple of hundred on them if you want to bet me. Deal?

Post Count
    Hookdem, a win is a win. Colorado had a 4-2 record, they were 2-0 against A&M at Kyle Field. Who have the Longhorns beaten this year besides North Texas and Baylor in a blowout? A&M played poorly and still won. Reggie had 144 yds rushing and 230 passing. He is the best QB in the Big 12 by far. They willbeat OU, and when they play them, I will be glad to put a couple of hundred on them if you want to bet me. Deal?
    Jim, I've noticed that your method for removing any hostilities is "bet me a couple hundred". First of all, I acknowlege that you have more money than I do. That ,however, does not a man make. You just said "a win is a win" and then you come back with" who has Texas beaten in a blowout besides North Texas and Baylor". Which is it? You can't have it both ways. Then you go on to tell me that "A&M played poorly and still won." I believe Texas did that against Missouri also. And Arkansas. Tell you what. I am a retired person and have "learned" not to let my heart get into my pocketbook. I will bet you "heads up" that Texas beats A & M this year...$10 ...DEAL ????

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Hookdem, the reason I asked you if UT had any close calls is because you made a reference that the Ags were lucky. I've the opinion that in a magical season, you have wins when you should have lost. Look at all the past champions, they all had games when the won when they could very easily have lost.
    Also the reason why I tell people to put their money where there mouth is, is to weed out all the bravado that goes on in here. I will not bet unless, I am sure in my own mond that I will win the bet. I would not bet on Ags at UT, because UT will be at home. But since you said that OU would beat the Ags, then I am willing to bet money on them since the Ags will be at home and the spread should be a pickem..fair bet, you see?

And who says I have more money than you? I might be a poor SOB that bets more than he can afford. I never told you or anyone in here that I have money.
    Last edited by Jimcs50; 10-24-2004 at 11:37 AM.

Post Count
    Hookdem, the reason I asked you if UT had any close calls is because you made a reference that the Ags were lucky. I've the opinion that in a magical season, you have wins when you should have lost. Look at all the past champions, they all had games when the won when they could very easily have lost.
    Also the reason why I tell people to put their money where there mouth is, is to weed out all the bravado that goes on in here. I will not bet unless, I am sure in my own mond that I will win the bet. I would not bet on Ags at UT, because UT will be at home. But since you said that OU would beat the Ags, then I am willing to bet money on them since the Ags will be at home and the spread should be a pickem..fair bet, you see?

And who says I have more money than you? I might be a poor SOB that bets more than he can afford. I never told you or anyone in here that I have money.
    Jim, before you think otherwise, I respect you. I know your operating system and enjoy prodding you about it. I do not think by any stretch of the imagination that you are a poor "SOB". Being a dentist( a very wise choice ), you know how to extract wallets as well as teeth. I also understand your reasoning for placing bets. I don't disagree with you on that. I am not an Aggie fan but I don't feel the need to belittle them in order to make my Longhorns better. The Longhorns must stand on their own record as do the Aggies. Agreed? Tell you what! Just to make it interesting, I will bet you $10 that Oklahoma beats the Aggies(no matter where they are playing). It's not because I don't like the Aggies. It's because I believe Oklahoma is the better team. After all, they proved they are better than the Longhorns. Deal?????

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Hookdem, the reason we try to belittle UT is because the Ags have been their in recent years, it is not unlike trying to beat your big brother... in the 90s UT was the Ag's so the roles were reversed.

Ok, I will make you 2 bets. One, I will take Ags and you get UT, alos I will take Ags and you get Oklahoma, we pay off after both bets are decided. Deal? I am getting the dog in both games, but I really feel in my hear and head that the Ags are playing well enough to beat OU, not so much UT in Austin, but, it is only $10, I can just pass my losses on to my patient Monday morning.

Post Count
    Hookdem, the reason we try to belittle UT is because the Ags have been their in recent years, it is not unlike trying to beat your big brother... in the 90s UT was the Ag's so the roles were reversed.

Ok, I will make you 2 bets. One, I will take Ags and you get UT, alos I will take Ags and you get Oklahoma, we pay off after both bets are decided. Deal? I am getting the dog in both games, but I really feel in my hear and head that the Ags are playing well enough to beat OU, not so much UT in Austin, but, it is only $10, I can just pass my losses on to my patient Monday morning.
    Patients on monday morning...LOL See...I told you I had faith in you as a business man. You're a good sport. Neither one of us will be able to make much dent on the economy with our winnings but the privelege of talking smack will offset it. I accept your bets. Good luck!

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    I hate Brunell!

He is the worst QB in thye history of the franchise. GB is killing them because they know he can not pass. Gibbs needs to go back into racing because he has lost it.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Brunell had 58 yds passing. The only TD pass this weekend was thrown by................ Portis. How sad is that?

If not for special teams, Washington would have lost.

Put Ramsey in!!!!

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Brunell had 58 yds passing. The only TD pass this weekend was thrown by................ Portis. How sad is that?

If not for special teams, Washington would have lost.

Put Ramsey in!!!!

Yesterday was the best thing that could have happened Jimbo. We won AND Brunell sucked. Hopefully Joe has seen enough. Here's to Ram taking over this week....

Post Count
    Just like the A&M-Texas situation, I do not hate the Redskins. They made me some V-bookie cash yesterday. However, the Cowboys suck bigtime. I will never bet on them again. It might be interesting if Gibbs & Parcells would quit being hardheaded and put in the "right" quarterbacks. Looks like it's a race to see who gets the cellar for both of them. Oh well, there's always "next year". Right???

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Zak, check out the Skins' next few games. It looks pretty hopeless.

10 Sun Nov 14 Cincinnati Tickets CBS 4:05 PM
    11 Sun Nov 21 at Philadelphia Tickets FOX 4:15 PM
    12 Sun Nov 28 at Pittsburgh Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
    13 Sun Dec 5 NY Giants Tickets FOX 4:15 PM
    14 Sun Dec 12 Philadelphia Tickets ESPN 8:30 PM
    15 Sat Dec 18 at San Francisco Tickets FOX 5:00 PM
    16 Sun Dec 26 at Dallas Tickets FOX 4:15 PM
    17 Sun Jan 2 Minnesota Tickets FOX 1:00 PM

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    The Skins need to bench damn Brunell and then they'll start winning.

Thread Information