Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    100 yds total offense is beyond horrible, it is abysmal. Brunell sucks. Put in Ramsey, and just let him learn this season and get ready for next year. At least I have the Aggies playing well. Except they have to go into Stillwater this weekend and play Oklahoma St, that could further push me into depression.
    Last edited by Jimcs50; 10-23-2004 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Redskins do not suck

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    What is it about the le of your thread that surprises you?

Post Count
    In all fairness Jim, the Cowboys aren't championship material either! Damn!

Post Count
    Yes, The skins don't look so good, But there is a reason.

First off they have a great coach, but keep in mind they need to gel. And don't forget they have a better record than the Bucs,
    It is to early to say weather they suck just yet, wait till before thanks giving.
    If they can at least win 8 games they might surprise many of you at the end,

any team can turn it around, and keep in mind one thing.

all the good coaches are looking to the next season, many teams don't mind losing if there is a Randy moss or a Edrein James in the rookie draft,

hang in there Big Zax you will be in the playoffs if I have to leans you some of Mouse's MO-Jo A true fan will stick it out till the last play is called,
    trust me it's not an easy thing to do...
    I should know I was all alone at Fatsos when the lakers sewpt the spurs,

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    to the end.....

i'm hanging in there bro, but these losses hurt.....I have faith in Joe, and i'd like to see him turn it around....Ramsey will probobaly start next game, or soon....i hope

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    to the end.....

i'm hanging in there bro, but these losses hurt.....I have faith in Joe, and i'd like to see him turn it around....Ramsey will probobaly start next game, or soon....i hope

Brunell sucks....it is time to cut your losses and move on. Ramsey should have been in all year long.

Post Count
    C'mon. You know Gibbs is gonna turn it around.

I would've been estatic if they made the playoffs this season but Joe has been out like 12 years. Getting use to the replay system and managing the games might have cost the Skins two games so far.

Being 1-4 is dissappointing but keep the faith. Our team is relatively young and the future is bright, IMO.

Post Count
    I agree
    put in ramsay so you can either keep him and call him your starter , trade him or waive him next year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Redskins suck
    Duh...

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    you're the expert.....

Post Count
    Coming to terms with it is the first step in recovery.

Post Count
    The skins are 1-4? I thought they won at least 2 games,

I take it back they do suck

come by Friday BigSnack I will have your 50.00.

Ps: I have 20 Bucks that say's Skins win there next game, Give me the spread,

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    I'll take that bet, the Redskins will lose every game this year if they keep Brunell at QB.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I'm hoping Ramsey makes a midgame appearance, and we don't look back.....but bottomline, the run blocking needs to get alot better.

Ram will make mistakes, but that's the only way he'll learn....and superbowl bound, we are not....

call you friday mouseman.....thanks!

Post Count
    Do you want Mouse's Mo-Jo?

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Do you want Mouse's Mo-Jo?

how long have the vikings had your mojo?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Redskins still suck....Brunell was awful again....WTF does Gibbs keep this doofus in the lineup? Maybe Gibbs is ing senile afterall. He has not passed for much more than 100 yds average all year, that is horrible, beyond horrible.

Post Count
    You have to remember Jim, when Gibbs first became head coach of the Skins in '81 they sucked during the first half of the season. It's still early. The Cowboys still own them thought...that will never change.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    You have to remember Jim, when Gibbs first became head coach of the Skins in '81 they sucked during the first half of the season. It's still early. The Cowboys still own them thought...that will never change.

Big ing deal Pooh, so the Cowboys win 5 games and the Redskins win 4...WTF cares????

Post Count
    Big ing deal Pooh, so the Cowboys win 5 games and the Redskins win 4...WTF cares????
    Cowboys win 5 games? Maybe not!

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Cowboys win 5 games? Maybe not!

ok, 6 maybe? that make you feel better?

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    sure were alot of steeler fans in D-town.....

i've picked dallas to win the last two weeks.....i've never done this before....

looks like the reverse curse is working.....Go Dallas!!!

Jim, you are right, our runblocking was awesome for once...granted, it's the bears...
    but portis came back to life...our D was great....Brunell stood out like a sore thumb....he sucks...he's like Trent Dilfer....without the arm....

I sure hope Joe has seen enough and give Ramsey a chance to learn on the field and get better.....we ain't winning with MB behind center...

Post Count
    ok, 6 maybe? that make you feel better?
    No Jim, I'm saying my Cowboys aren't any better than your Redskins. Make you feel any better?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    No Jim, I'm saying my Cowboys aren't any better than your Redskins. Make you feel any better?

No Hookdem, they both suck, so who cares? But my Ags are better than your Longhorns.....that does make me feel better.

Post Count
    Last time I use my mo-Jo on another team. not even a thanks

Thread Information