Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that foul / ending hurt more than .4... .4 was a lot of shock.

spurs were on the cusp of beating a really scary mavs team. all season long i worried about them. i think in my heart of hearts i felt like mavs would beat the spurs. they just played really comfortably.

anyways, like the post above says... spurs wouldn't even be there if not for manu.
    The fact that the series was virtually won speaks volumes about the compe ive prowess of that team. The Spurs had no bussiness getting more than 2 wins on that matchup.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that the series was virtually won speaks volumes about the compe ive prowess of that team. The Spurs had no bussiness getting more than 2 wins on that matchup.
    Nah, it primarily speaks to the all time great level of play by Duncan . . . not the intangibles, not the president/coach, not the perimeter stars or any other thing often cited to attempt to detract from that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, it primarily speaks to the all time great level of play by Duncan . . . not the intangibles, not the president/coach, not the perimeter stars or any other thing often cited to attempt to detract from that.
    We all already know you would love to get penetrated by Duncan, no reason to keep making it so obvious, tbh. Also, we all already know the greatness of one of the 5 greatest player to ever walk the Earth here, but that's not an excuse to on the rest of our greats, tbh.

Manu and Tony both averaged over 20 ppg. Manu did it while toying with a 50/40/90. Bowen played all-NBA defense while shooting 40% from 3. They all did their part in almost winning a series they had no bussiness winning. There's no reason to be a and on all of them just to elevate a guy that doesn't need extra elevation. At least not on this forum, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all already know you would love to get penetrated by Duncan, no reason to keep making it so obvious, tbh. Also, we all already know the greatness of one of the 5 greatest player to ever walk the Earth here, but that's not an excuse to on the rest of our greats, tbh.

Manu and Tony both averaged over 20 ppg. Manu did it while toying with a 50/40/90. Bowen played all-NBA defense while shooting 40% from 3. They all did their part in almost winning a series they had no bussiness winning. There's no reason to be a and on all of them just to elevate a guy that doesn't need extra elevation. At least not on this forum, tbh.
    At this coming from the ultimate Ginobili fan boy.

I said Duncan's play was primarily responsible, not entirely.

Thread Information