My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you wondered why Brazil lost against France here is the answer

LINK

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Bwahahaha...I've been discussing with my Pops since the WC started...why the are R. Carlos, Cafu and Ronaldo still there???? The game against Japan where Cicinho and Gilberto played is just proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost...postcount=1520

Roberto Carlos is the weakest link in Brazil team.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you wondered why Brazil lost against France here is the answer

LINK

yeah, the reason why Brazil, the most talented offense in the world, couldn't score one miserable goal into Bartez(the worls goalkeeper)'s net is because of Roberto Carlos.

If you have been watching Brazil for years like me, you would know that they do make these kind of defensive errors all the time. What makes them win games is their offense. Which was nonexistent this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats funny dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Roberto Carlos still around? Cause the guy's got a rocket for a leg. Plain and simple. He scares walls, and that's why they have him.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cooool

I'm giving you A+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Roberto Carlos still around? Cause the guy's got a rocket for a leg. Plain and simple. He scares walls, and that's why they have him.
    Carlos can not outrun a wall let alone scare it. He's as washed up as NVE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, yeah, whatever. Good thing he retired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronalod definitely needs to do one thing:

Lose some weight.

I remember when the guy was in shape and breaking the out of people.

You can't call someone bad, who holds the most goals in WC history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roberto Carlos ed up. He's old and probably should've been on the bench at that point. That illustration has been shown in Brazil, obviously. Harsh and very telling!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roberto Carlos ed up. He's old and probably should've been on the bench at that point. That illustration has been shown in Brazil, obviously. Harsh and very telling!
    hey i just read u brazilians down there were really pissed off that Brazil lost, which i can understand, but to the point where people vandalized a statue of Ronaldinho. Have yall lost faith? What do yall think of the team now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Well, in my case, I'm American, not Brazilian. I have a business in Brazil as well as the U.S. and the past several years I've been sharing time between both countries.

But to answer your question, I think the majority of fans have lost faith in the loaded with all stars roster, like the 2002 and 2004 USA basketball teams. If you have a bunch of starry individuals, that doesn't necessarily translate into wins, as you know. Brazilians were upset initially at an very strongly perceived lack of effort and cohesion by the team. Ronaldinho Gaucho had a terrible showing, but not entirely his fault. He didn't get nearly as many touches as he should have.

People were pissed, but they are over it now. And the actions of a few rotten apples (the vandalizers) should not represent the vast majority of Brazilian fans who are very level-headed and supportive.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Brazil was so dissapointing. I was hoping they would play a 4-3-3 formation (Ronaldinho, Ariano, Robinho as Forwards), with Ronaldo coming off the bench.

They spent so much time setting Ronaldo up for his record they lost sight . Cafu was terrible, I mean I hardly saw him play with Milan this past season. While I don't think this funny screw up by Roberto Carlos was the sole reason they lost, it's a prime example of using players past their time. Ronaldinho was non existant because of the 4-4-2 formation, and probably fatigue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Well, in my case, I'm American, not Brazilian. I have a business in Brazil as well as the U.S. and the past several years I've been sharing time between both countries.

But to answer your question, I think the majority of fans have lost faith in the loaded with all stars roster, like the 2002 and 2004 USA basketball teams. If you have a bunch of starry individuals, that doesn't necessarily translate into wins, as you know. Brazilians were upset initially at an very strongly perceived lack of effort and cohesion by the team. Ronaldinho Gaucho had a terrible showing, but not entirely his fault. He didn't get nearly as many touches as he should have.

People were pissed, but they are over it now. And the actions of a few rotten apples (the vandalizers) should not represent the vast majority of Brazilian fans who are very level-headed and supportive.
    o ok, i thought u were actually from Brazil. I was a little dissapointed that they lost, but it really didnt suprise me that some of it had to do with lack of effort and big egos. i hope they have a better showing next time, i had a lot of faith in them, and im not even brazilian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlos can not outrun a wall let alone scare it. He's as washed up as NVE.
    I didn't say he was fast nut. I said he can kick the out of the ball. You want to stand in a wall and let him blast one off your face?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say he was fast nut. I said he can kick the out of the ball. You want to stand in a wall and let him blast one off your face?
    and i said not only can't he kick the out of the ball anymore, he's slow too. I'm betting i see him play more than you do, nut.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ^^ I think you misinterpeted what he said. He meant to say he watches R. Carlos play on TV more often than you do, implying he knows more about him than you do.

Thread Information