Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Any rebuttals?

Once again, Dallas has shown that they can only beat the Redskins and not anyone else. Washington has a better record than Dallas the last 4 yrs if you exclude the Dallas- Washington game. Dallas has a 2-4 record...that is HORRIBLE.

Post Count
    They do suck. Defense is HORRIBLE.

But the Redskins are worse. LOL

And i remember Dallas going 10-6 last yr, so no, they can beat other teams.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    They do suck. Defense is HORRIBLE.

But the Redskins are worse. LOL

And i remember Dallas going 10-6 last yr, so no, they can beat other teams.

I beg to differ, last year they played Washington 10 times because of a fluke in the scheduling.

Post Count
    Jim....I gotta agree with you on this topic. I take no pleasure in it though. sigh

Post Count
    You suck as a fan. One day the cowboys are on fire? next week they suck.
    You told BigZax his skins sucked one week, Then I lend him mouse's MoJo Skins win,And you post that his skins have a shot,

can't you stick it out? are the cowboys out of the playoffs? and if they suck? can't you say that every week? The packers scored 0ver 35 points, I don't care if you was the 1990's cowboys you was going to lose.

look at me I took the Dolphins over the Ramms. Now if you are betting on these games? Then I can see the anger I too am a Gambler,and I take back what I said.

so are you On? of Off the cowboy wagon?

"Shake some Dust"

Post Count
    I have always been a Cowboy fan and still am...but they are terrible right now. You can still be a loyal fan and not like the way your team is playing.

Crowned
    Post Count
    You suck as a fan. One day the cowboys are on fire? next week they suck.
    You told BigZax his skins sucked one week, Then I lend him mouse's MoJo Skins win,And you post that his skins have a shot,

can't you stick it out? are the cowboys out of the playoffs? and if they suck? can't you say that every week? The packers scored 0ver 35 points, I don't care if you was the 1990's cowboys you was going to lose.

look at me I took the Dolphins over the Ramms. Now if you are betting on these games? Then I can see the anger I too am a Gambler,and I take back what I said.

so are you On? of Off the cowboy wagon?

"Shake some Dust"
    The Cowboys of the 90s didn't give up 35 points.

Post Count
    One thing that completely baffles me is the fact that the Cowboys had the best defense last year and now they have to be the worst. Not that much has changed in personnel, so what is the explaination? With a coach like Parcells, I have a hard time believing it is his doing. I believe they have an average NFL offense...not bad.....nothing great. This team will completely implode or do the unexpected....come back with epic proportions. I'm afraid it will be the first. I know at some point, they should start grooming Henson. Whats to be gained traveling the same road? I am still a fan, I have always been a fan , and will continue to be a fan. I'm just disappointed. I think a win over the Eagles would be like a Christmas present but I won't hold my breath for it to happen.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Defense is overrated. Washington has the top rated defense in the league, and where has it gotten them? Nowhere, that's where.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tuesday Morning Quarterback keeps a track of that interesting stat... through week 6 (meaning not including this past weeks games):

The top five defensive teams -- Denver, Washington, Miami, Tampa and Pittsburgh -- have a combined record of 13-17.

The top five offensive teams -- Minnesota, Indianapolis, Green Bay, St. Louis and Denver -- have a combined record of 19-9.

I highly recommend TMQ.

http://nfl.com/features ---> See Gregg Easterbrook

Post Count
    One thing that completely baffles me is the fact that the Cowboys had the best defense last year and now they have to be the worst. Not that much has changed in personnel, so what is the explaination? With a coach like Parcells, I have a hard time believing it is his doing. I believe they have an average NFL offense...not bad.....nothing great. This team will completely implode or do the unexpected....come back with epic proportions. I'm afraid it will be the first. I know at some point, they should start grooming Henson. Whats to be gained traveling the same road? I am still a fan, I have always been a fan , and will continue to be a fan. I'm just disappointed. I think a win over the Eagles would be like a Christmas present but I won't hold my breath for it to happen.

Oh it's very different when you consider that Woody isn't back there. Now Roy has to play back instead of playing up front.

And although whats his face???starting right CB last yr....well he wasn't spectacular, but he was solid. Newman is having a horrible yr compared to last yr.

Wiley isn't doing diddly , Eckuban at least made some tackles.

I don't know if this would make a difference, but I've noticed he's using Brady James more than Coakley. Brady has great potential, but this is only his second season.

Very Different....

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count

GO COWBOYS!!!! Woohoo!!!

(reverse mojo in full effect, 3 weeks and counting)

Post Count
    Hey now Zak...they don't need your reverse mojo to screw up games, they are doing that just fine all by themselves!

The Real Hank Hill !! Hank Hill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Them cowBOYS aint right.

But they're still my team!!!

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    Defense is overrated. Washington has the top rated defense in the league, and where has it gotten them? Nowhere, that's where.
    The Broncos have the best D in the league.

Post Count
    Actually...Jim is correct.

Top 10 teams in Total Defense - Total Yards/Game

games played ypg
    Washington 6 234.2
    Denver 7 238.6
    Tampa Bay 7 266.1
    Miami 7 274.1
    Buffalo 6 275.0
    Pittsburgh 6 287.2
    Baltimore 6 288.8
    Seattle 6 307.7
    Kansas City 6 312.3
    Carolina 6 315.3

Post Count
    The Broncos defense got torched a few times last night in that Monday Night disaster.

Post Count
    true...Denver probably was #1 before last night.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Washington is playing GreenBay on Sunday, so their #1 defense might not last too much longer, as GB is running up the yardage on everyone lately.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    The Broncos defense got torched a few times last night in that Monday Night disaster.

they only gave up 300 yds last night, so I doubt if that hurt their ranking any. They should still be #2.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Dallas is HORRIBLE!!!!

Vinny needs to be replaced, just as Brunell. They need Drew Hensen in.

Parcells won't bring in Henson for the Monday night game, but if they lose against the Eagles, then expect Henson in the next week.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think Bill might as well put him in. The season is lost. I remember last weak Bill got pissed because somebody asked about Drew Henson for next season. I was like dude... o you lost the season....you might as well put his ass in there so he can get some experience.

The Cowboys aren't gonna be making the playoffs this year and they are only borderline better than the Redskins in the NFC East.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Quincy Carter where are you????

He would have been a better choice at QB this season.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Cowboys' schedule looks pretty tough too.

10 Mon Nov 15 Philadelphia Tickets ABC 9:00 PM
    11 Sun Nov 21 at Baltimore Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
    12 Thu Nov 25 Chicago Tickets FOX 4:15 PM
    13 Mon Dec 6 at Seattle Tickets ABC 9:00 PM
    14 Sun Dec 12 New Orleans Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
    15 Sun Dec 19 at Philadelphia Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
    16 Sun Dec 26 Washington Tickets FOX 4:15 PM
    17 Sun Jan 2 at NY Giants Tickets ESPN 8:30 PM

Who will finish in the cellar, Redskins or Cowboys?

Thread Information