reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    Post Count
    814 yards 3 tds and 0 picks in 3 games...... hes looking real good.....

But his team isn't. They're losing to the Eagles at home.

Post Count
    sf is going to be good in 2 years

They're still in the same division as the Seahawks. I don't see them better than the Seahawks in two years.

Post Count
    He finally has some fantasy value. I picked him up as my #2 QB

Post Count
    you dont have to be the best in your division to be "good"

Post Count
    They're still in the same division as the Seahawks. I don't see them better than the Seahawks in two years.

have you watched a niner game this year?

you dont have to be the best in your division to be "good"
    If you don't win your division you aren't good. You're average. If you happen to snag a wild card and run with it (like the Steelers) - you are partly lucky and had a good run. What's the Steeler's record this year? 1-2?

have you watched a niner game this year?
    I see they squeaked by a very inconsistent STL team and got beat by the Eagles at home. I've seen enough.

Post Count
    I see they squeaked by a very inconsistent STL team and got beat by the Eagles at home. I've seen enough.

if you havent watched a game how can you comment on where we will be in 2 years?

we got beat by a 1-1 really good eagles team.... but if you watched the game you would have noticed we battled all the way until the end....

inconsistent or not the Rams are 2-1 with a really good offense....

Post Count
    If you don't win your division you aren't good. You're average. If you happen to snag a wild card and run with it (like the Steelers) - you are partly lucky and had a good run. What's the Steeler's record this year? 1-2?
    dont u sound like an idiot

if you havent watched a game how can you comment on where we will be in 2 years?

we got beat by a 1-1 really good eagles team.... but if you watched the game you would have noticed we battled all the way until the end....

inconsistent or not the Rams are 2-1 with a really good offense....
    I just don't see the 49ers being better than the Seahawks in two years. I've seen Alex Smith. I know what he has. I don't think he'll be good enough to lead them to a division in two years.

dont u sound like an idiot
    This coming from the wigger pimping the Raiders.

I just don't see the 49ers being better than the Seahawks in two years. I've seen Alex Smith. I know what he has. I don't think he'll be good enough to lead them to a division in two years.

how can u say that? in 2 years who knows how much alex smith will have improved? just take a look at how much he's improved in 1 year. and yeah u've seen what alex smith has got, but he can get more, he wont stay at this level his whole career, dont u think?, alex can run, he throws some bullets, he has a nice downfield shot...with a little better blocking who knows how much efficient would this 22-YEAR-OLD guy would be.

I'm really happy with Alex Smith, he's awesome, i love his fight, and even though some might downplay this..he's real smart with the ball in his hands, he's got that poise.

Post Count
    This coming from the wigger pimping the Raiders.
    the raiders they suck.

Post Count
    I drafted him in the SpursTalk Dynatsy League in the 21st round of 22 round draft, just so I can have a 3rd QB behind Hasselbeck and Kitna. Turns out that pick was pretty nice.

Thread Information