It’s not so important who starts the game but who finishes it! ~Sweetmelody~'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I need some help for those of you that live in San Antonio.

My little cousin had a kidney transplant today at a Hospital Named Methodist Transplant? Or at least, that is what I thought I heard my Uncle say.
    After a few arrangements, hubby and I will travel to San Antonio tomorrow. I just can’t seem to find the driving directions to the Hospital. I can’t call my Uncle since all day they were in Surgery with both of their daughters (the other sister donated the kidney). So I was wondering if anyone knew the correct Name of the Hospital so I can find more information. I am also interested in few restaurants since we will be staying overnight and treating them for dinner so they can go out and “rest” while we stay with their daughters.

Any help is appreciated-Thank You!

Name
    Jess
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    I need some help for those of you that live in San Antonio.

My little cousin had a kidney transplant today at a Hospital Named Methodist Transplant? Or at least, that is what I thought I heard my Uncle say.
    After a few arrangements, hubby and I will travel to San Antonio tomorrow. I just can’t seem to find the driving directions to the Hospital. I can’t call my Uncle since all day they were in Surgery with both of their daughters (the other sister donated the kidney). So I was wondering if anyone knew the correct Name of the Hospital so I can find more information. I am also interested in few restaurants since we will be staying overnight and treating them for dinner so they can go out and “rest” while we stay with their daughters.

Any help is appreciated-Thank You!
    The hospital's full name is Methodist Specialty and Transplant - it's at the corner of Floyd Curl and Wurzbach (8026 Floyd Curl). As for restaurants, it depends on what kind of food they like - there is a really good Indian restaurant pretty close to the hospital as well as a great Thai place called Sarika's.

Name
    Veronica Lynn
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope your cousin mends quickly and that you have a nice time here. I will pray for you and your family.

It’s not so important who starts the game but who finishes it! ~Sweetmelody~'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The hospital's full name is Methodist Specialty and Transplant - it's at the corner of Floyd Curl and Wurzbach (8026 Floyd Curl). As for restaurants, it depends on what kind of food they like - there is a really good Indian restaurant pretty close to the hospital as well as a great Thai place called Sarika's.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thanks for the tip, I will check what's in the area, maybe you can help me with a nay or yay for a resaurant.

hope your cousin mends quickly and that you have a nice time here. I will pray for you and your family.
    Thanks Angel, your always such a sweetheart! Another group will go Friday and Saturday, which is great since this is the time family needs to stick together.

may the force kick yo ass ObiwanGinobili's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Other restaurants that are really close by are:

Black Eyed Pea and Mencia's Chinese both in a shopping center on the corner of Medical and Fredricksburg road.

Hooters on hte corner of Wurzbach and Fredricksburg

Cracker Barrel on the 1-10 frontage road heading south between De-Zavala and Huebner

and the Thai place Jekka mentioned which is pretty darn good.

And there are also alot of fastfood places nearby: Wendys, whataburger, Sonic, even a Starbucks.
    I live about 4 blocks way so I am very familiar with the area.

I hope everything works out well for your cousins!

Thread Information