Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    and u can bet your ass that the ing buffalo backers will show, no doubt patna'

730 pm @ the BuffaloDome
    call 281-330-8004 For directions.

Heavenly Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    20k? Wow, I'd be pleasantly surprised if that happened.. Judson vs. Madison drew around 10K. I'll be there for sure decked out in my red. Looking forward to it.

Post Count
    20k - yea thats about right

Post Count
    20K plus...Judson always draws well. I went to the Holmes-Judson playoff game my senior year....23k...it filled Alamo Stadium.

Post Count
    I expect about 13k Clemens fans and about 13k Judson fans, it will be monsterous.

Legitimate All-Star manustarting2gd's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ill be there , guaranteed.. Go ROCKETS! BASH THE HATERS..

It sure seems like it will be one of those games to remember. Unfortunatly, I think Judson will take this game. I guess this is their "last call", since Wagner High will opening up next year, splitting the two schools. Same thing with Clemens, Shertz's new highschool will be opening next year, although they won't be competing in varsity sports until 2006. Clemens and the new school will go down to 4A.

p.s. Can't remember the other school name!

Player To Be Named Later
    Post Count
    Steele High School will be the new school in Clemens' district

Heavenly Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Well, I was expecting a closer game than that, but Judson's defense totally dominated that one. Clemens was held to 32 yards total offense and 0 first downs.

Post Count
    game was gay
    Last edited by tx3rdcoastborn; 11-13-2004 at 12:14 AM.

3 days after Roger Clemens wins a CY Young award, a school named Clemens chokes to a team named the rockets. how ironic.

Post Count
    what was the score??

Heavenly Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    31-0, Judson.

Post Count
    From Mayor-to-be Jay Tope's SASports.com:

UIL

5A DIVISION I

1st round

Judson 31, Clemens 0 - Final

I'm tellin' ya...crack kills, Clemens fan. If you don't get help at Charter...please get help somewhere.

Post Count
    Woohoo alright we won @ tx3rdcst, dont be a doubter anymore. Clemens shoulda just when they found out the matchup, yet they tried to "represent" and we said Nuh uh.
    well... who's next?

Player To Be Named Later
    Post Count
    From Mayor-to-be Jay Tope's SASports.com:
    you gotta be on crack to say that

Post Count
    sa sports.com is a piece of crap. he has clip art pics on his in site. its horrid. gimme a break, and please dont ever quote or mention that ty site again.

Post Count
    Nothing like a nice swift 31-0 ASS kicking to get you in a good mood, eh Beefaloe fan?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Clemens was held to 32 yards total offense and 0 first downs.
    Not that I care about high school football, but any unit that puts up those type of numbers shouldn't be allowed to play ever again.

I was there...rooting for the Rockets so it was a great game.

They should stand a really good shot to win another State le again.

Player To Be Named Later
    Post Count
    they should be one of the favorites to win the le, oconnor won't beat them next week but the week after i hope north shore smokes 'em

Post Count
    Man, Clemens is a really good team, better than every single area team, witht he exception of Judson(obviously). Jroc is badd ass this year, but dont ever put Clemens down. i swear that if clemens would play oconnor or smithson valley, they would rape them.

Post Count
    The ONLY good thing about Clemens losing tonight is that I wont have to go back to tha Dome and walk and drive by multiple bums begging me for my doubloons. thats fuking annoying.

Heavenly Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Atlfan, assuming they get by O'Connor, they'd play a valley team and then North Shore. It'd be a great game, but you gotta take 'em one at a time. TX, I think could they could probably beat O'Connor, but I dunno about Smithson Valley.

Timvp - Their starting QB was out.. I dunno if that had anything to do with those numbers, though. Judson's defense is normally pretty good, anyway; their opponents average less than 10 a game.

JSN - good to see another fan here.

Player To Be Named Later
    Post Count
    haha i guess i forgot about them valley teams cuz they don't have much of a chance of winning against judson or even o'connor

Thread Information