Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    WOW!!! I figured Judson would win, but I didn't think by it would be a shout out. Well. who ever Judson plays, I'll be rooting for the other team!

Post Count
    hey I am happy. Taft 47 CC Ray 7

They will probably lose to Madison though...we always seem to.

Post Count
    Man, Clemens is a really good team, better than every single area team, witht he exception of Judson(obviously).
    And Roosevelt (obviously).

Post Count
    If Clemens didnt ing fumble 8 TIMES THAT GAME, then they would have raped Roosevelt. Just wait til next year, this past Saturday, ALL of the Clemens football players gathered on their own after their final team meeting, and began their workouts for next season. Only a handful of varsity players from next seasons team will be turning their attention to basketball and baseball, the rest will begin their quest for the 2005 state le. Clemens players made a pact that they would win state in 2005, no matter who they play.

On a side note, Clemens JV outscored their opponents 636 - 24 this year, While only losing 1 game.

Clemens subvarsity outscored opponents 603 - 9 this year while going undefeated.

Those jv and subvarsity players will return with James Henry next year.

Post Count
    If Clemens didnt ing fumble 8 TIMES THAT GAME, then they would have raped Roosevelt.
    And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Player To Be Named Later
    Post Count
    that dont change the fact that clemens is better than roosevelt but just had a bad game .

Post Count
    that dont change the fact that clemens is better than roosevelt but just had a bad game .
    2003:

ROOSEVELT 17, Clemens 14

2004:

ROOSEVELT 17, Clemens 14

THE SCOREBOARD NEVER LIES, CLEMENS ES!!!

Post Count
    Better everywhere except the scoreboard...the only place it counts. Clemens is a good team though. Just on three times the other team was better. Still, they should be stacked next year especially moving to 4A. They should be preseason top 10.
    Last edited by samikeyp; 11-14-2004 at 10:18 PM.

Player To Be Named Later
    Post Count
    clemens will still be in 5a next year. its the year after next they will move to 4a.

Post Count
    My bad.

Well, in two years, they should still be pretty good.

Post Count
    I am gonna be really pissed if I hear another moron praising Roosevelts athletic programs. All of them ing suck. Football is usually good, but I think that in the future they will drop off. And watch their baseball team. They ing ride around in shopping carts during practice then lose to Lee 14-1. roosevelts academic and athletic program, that school is a micro step above the ghettoness of Sam Houston.

Post Count
    They ing ride around in shopping carts during practice then lose to Lee 14-1

I think they will end up back in 4A. They are just not growing alot.

Post Count
    2003:

ROOSEVELT 17, Clemens 14

2004:

ROOSEVELT 17, Clemens 14

THE SCOREBOARD NEVER LIES, CLEMENS ES!!!

yea, and about that , in 2003 rosoevelt was good, and ended up sharing the 26-5A le with Clemens, but then got knocked the out of the playoffs in round 1 by who? king Hays, thats right, a ty Hays team. In 2003 while Roosevelt sat home, Clemens was busy winniing the region 4 championship.

Dont argue that Roosevelt has a better athletic program or academic program with me or atlfan25. you simply wont win, cuz its simply a fact that clemens is better. live with it.

Post Count
    I think he was talking just about the football team. Its all a matter of opinion so by definition it cannot be fact.

Clemens had the better record but Roosevelt won the head to head matchup. I guess it depends on your definition of "better". IMO, I would say Clemens because they got farther.

Post Count
    they should be one of the favorites to win the le, oconnor won't beat them next week but the week after i hope north shore smokes 'em
    Oops.

Houston Westfield 56
    North Shore 14

Thread Information