Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    If T.O. scores a TD against Dallas and does a touchdown dance who's gonna lay his ass out?

My money is on Roy Williams

Post Count
    Tuna will make a "sideline" tackle.

Post Count
    Roy Williams. Hopefully followed by 52 other players.

The Real Hank Hill !! Hank Hill's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll lay the Bas out!!!

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    If T.O. scores a TD against Dallas and does a touchdown dance who's gonna lay his ass out?

My money is on Roy Williams
    I always thought what he did on the star of Dallas was brilliant. The Cowboys deserved it.... ty play, ty coach.

Post Count
    While I agree with the fact that they had a ty coach....there is, IMO, never an excuse for bad sportsmanship which that clearly was.

Post Count
    I applauded it...the Cowboys were a terrible team and deserved to be humiliated like that.

Post Count
    Why? There is no place in sports for bad sportsmanship. Besides you have said you are a Cowboys fan.

Post Count
    I am a Cowboy fan..and I'm also a 49er fan...but the way the whole season went for the Cowboys...it was just embarrassing.

Post Count
    so you would compound that embarassment by condoning bad sportsmanship.

Post Count
    Might as well...if you're gonna play terrible and get embarrassed like that...why not just on them?

Look I know it's bad sportsmanship...but sometimes you need a wake up call...and that's all I wanted for them.

Post Count
    still....if that asshole does it again...I hope to someone takes his ass out.

" I always thought what he did on the star of Dallas was brilliant. The Cowboys deserved it.... ty play, ty coach. "---------duff

WHAT THE? You must not be a real Cowboy fan if you applauded T.O.

ty play, ty coach, what ever the case, a fan should support the team no matter what!!!!

Why wait? Hope Williams knocks the CRAP! out Owens the first chance he gets !!!!

Post Count
    Amen brother.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I am anxiously awaiting for the first slant that gets called for lil' ol T.O. Maybe Owens can call up his buddy Tai Streets and ask him what running a slant is like when #31 is waiting for you.

Post Count
    Why wait? Hope Williams knocks the CRAP! out Owens the first chance he gets !!!!
    BAM!!!

THUD

MEDIC!!!

Rebel With A Coz
    Post Count
    hate to inform you guys, but hitting TO is no easy win, especially for a safety. TO is massive, and I'm not completely sold on the idea that RW would get the best of that hit.

Post Count
    TO is massive
    so is Roy....I like his chances.

Believe In The Elf mysterious_elf26's Avatar
    Post Count
    Might as well...if you're gonna play terrible and get embarrassed like that...why not just on them?
    you don't seem to understand that that star in football is a symbol of who the cowboys are. That star represents all the greatest cowboys as well as the history of the team. Doing that on the star was disrespectful and it looks like he has not matured much either.

Post Count
    well said.

To be fair though, I would have an issue with Owens if he did that to anyone's logo. This morning on the Fox Sports Radio show...they were talking to Jeff Fisher and he said it best..."there is a certain level of respect you have to have for your opponents and the game itself" TO does not have that.

Post Count
    That star represents all the greatest cowboys as well as the history of the team.
    That's exactly why I'm glad he did it...it represents the great cowboys and the history of the team..yet the current Cowboy team was blowing balls and letting him get in the endzone.

Post Count
    so disrespect the history of the franchise just to show up the current players.

Post Count
    so disrespect the history of the franchise just to show up the current players.
    Exactly. I say we just drop it...and wait to see what Chad Johnson does this Sunday. If he does anything at all.

Post Count
    you talk about respecting the franchise but you will let it get disrespected just to prove a point.

Thread Information